Chapter 42

People were going crazy over the recently opened restaurant named, "Retro Kims." The taste, the surrounding, the vibes and the feelings everything was perfect. It became more popular when Kims Enterprises released an advertisement on their newly fashioned outfits featuring Retro Kims restaurant.

In the advertisement, the handsome Chef Kim Seokjin was wearing the attire which was designed by his boyfriend. He wore a blue bell bottom pants with an orange colored shirt. He also wore the coolers which Taehyung used.

The advertisement covered the footage of Jin wearing the retro outfit and cooking in his kitchen. It was a stain free clothes which was displayed when Seokjin accidentally spilling the chocolate sauce over his beautiful shirt. But soon he wiped it with his fingers and licked away by the delicious taste.

Kim Taehyung was having a proud smile by looking at the final output of the advertisement. His boyfriend was a natural actor. He couldn't believe Seokjin wore the outfits and acted on the screen. It became famous after releasing the video.

And to Seokjin's surprise, his restaurant was filled with people congratulating him for their delicious dishes as well as for his handsomeness. Alright, so many girls fangirling him after watching the advertisement.

No one expected such a handsome chef to be dressed in the retro style. Soon, Kim Taehyung were receiving orders on the retro themed fashion and people were pre-booking it already. Kim Enterprises was busy in producing the most demanded product, and Kim Taehyung was coming up with different varieties of designs for the same theme.

And it became even more famous, when Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook uploaded a youtube video of dancing together in the retro outfit. They were teaching online dancing classes for children and adults during their free time. In the mean time, they taught classes in their dance studio with few students.

Kim Seokjin groaned softly when he felt sweat forming over his forehead. He slowly peaked an eye open only to shut immediately. The sun rays were directly falling on his face making him to sweat a little. Just when he tried to adjust the sunlight, he heard a soft whine behind his ears.

A chuckle left his lips, when he looked over his shoulder to find his Ahjussi spooning him from behind and nuzzling his face on his broad shoulders. He looked down to see his naked upper body being circled around by Taehyung's strong arms.

He slowly brought his boyfriend's hands over his plump lips and kissed on the knuckled softly. After making sure to kiss every finger, Seokjin bit his lips and tried to move without waking up his boyfriend. Carefully, he pulled Taehyung's leg up from his thighs and placed it down on the bed. He slowly removed himself from his boyfriend's strong grip, and sat on the bed.

His eyes wandered over his Ahjussi's naked upper body profile. Kim Taehyung was sleeping peacefully with parted lips and hands searching for the empty place where Seokjin was sleeping. Kim Seokjin giggled when he saw the eyebrows furrowing, and Taehyung groaning softly.

Before Taehyung could open his eyes, Jin had already got down from the bed and opened his bedroom window only to smile brightly by seeing the sight of his best friend also opening the window at the same time.

"Morning!!!!" Seokjin and Park Jimin shouted happily and jumped like a seal by greeting each other. They couldn't help but blush by seeing that both were only wearing shorts with hickeys evidently displaying on their necks and collarbones. But it became normal after waking up everyday like this for the past few months.

That's right. The Taejin couple and Jikook couple bought a house that was next to each other. They made sure that their bedroom window were close to one another, so that they could greet each other by first thing in the morning by just opening their windows.

And that's how Seokjin and Jimin would always wake up first and open their house's bedroom window only to laugh happily by seeing each other.

"Oh Kookie~Wait~" Kim Seokjin giggled when he saw Jungkook's hands pulling Jimin to his bed since he was aware that his best friend would always snuggle Jimin and he would feel empty without him. Jin made sure to open the drapes and let the sunshine fall into the room.

He jerked a little, when he felt a pair of arms hugging him from behind. But soon he relaxed when he felt a soft kiss behind his neck. Seokjin placed his hands over Taehyung's arms that was holding his petite waist softly.

"Why did you wake up early? It's just Sunday~" If Kim Seokjin had a weak point in his life, it would be Taehyung's morning hoarse voice. It gave chills to his body and always turned him on every fucking time. He could also feel his boyfriend's morning wood poking right at his ass.

Though all he wanted was to pull that damn shorts down and suck Taehyung's cock like it was his last meal, he couldn't. They both had agreed to no such acts until their marriage. They valued the ring which Jin was wearing.

But soon he would be wearing other one too.

"Sunday is not for us, Ahjussi~ I had to go to the restaurant, and you need to attend that conference." Kim Taehyung groaned by shaking his head and biting Jin's skin making his boyfriend to squeal a little.

"How about I just hug you all day?" Kim Seokjin giggled before slapping over Taehyung's biceps who whined by the sudden action.

Seokjin turned around and cupped Taehyung's cheeks who was grinning widely. They both leaned forward for their morning kiss. They felt like they were drunk in love and a smile played over their lips while devouring each others mouth.

They both flinched a little when they heard Kim Jisoo's voice from the living room calling them to get freshen up and come for breakfast. Kim Seokjin kissed away the pout on Taehyung's lips, and about to go to the bathroom he was pulled back by his boyfriend.

"How about we save the water by bathing together?" Kim Seokjin knew meaning of the smirk that was playing over Taehyung's lips. But he couldn't deny that since he kind of wanted some energy to work. And that energy could be only provided by Taehyung helping him in bathing.

Kim Taehyung always took care of his boyfriend and bathed him perfectly by giving massages for his neck and shoulders. So soon, the Taejin couple found themselves playing with bubbles in the bath tub and stealing kisses time to time while trying to get ready for their day.