Chapter 39

Kim Seokjin smiled at his boyfriend and closed his eyes peacefully by letting the raindrops to fall on his face. He was looking so peaceful and happy inside and out.

But Taehyung was aware that Seokjin might get cold if he spent any longer in the rain. So with lots of protests, Taehyung pulled his boyfriend to their car. Though Seokjin was pouting and wanted to enjoy the rain, he knew that he must work tomorrow. So he followed his Ahjussi like a lost puppy.

Kim Taehyung unlocked his car, and opened the back door to push his boyfriend inside. He opened the front door to switch on the heater and soon walked to the backseat and scooted inside along with Seokjin. He closed the door behind him and settled in the last seat with Seokjin who was shivering.

The sounds of rain falling on the car could be heard along with some thunders and lightening in the sky. The rain had started to pour heavily making the Taejin couple to stay where they were.

Kim Taehyung didn't want to risk by driving in the rain. So he looked at his closed car windows where heavy rain drops were falling over. He leaned to the front seat before switching on the slow music which kind of gave good vibes right now.

"Now you feel cold?" Kim Taehyung teased his boyfriend who was pouting angrily. Though the heater was on, Jin felt himself shivering badly.

"A-Ahjussi~" Taehyung frowned when he saw how bad Seokjin's plump lips were trembling. He felt concerned over his boyfriend and looked down at Jin's attire.

Jin was all wet from head to toe and his black shirt and pants were clinging on to him like a second skin.

Without hesitation, Taehyung removed his suit and unbuttoned his shirt. Kim Seokjin who was busy in looking at the car window and admiring the rain drops splashing over it, turned to his boyfriend when he heard some ruffle sound.

He gasped loudly by seeing Taehyung undressing himself infront of him. They had never seen each other without dress in all these years. Yes, they had kissed and cuddled but nothing more than that.

Suddenly Kim Seokjin could feel his body getting hot by seeing Taehyung removing his pants making Jin to gulp hard.

"A-Ahjussi, what are you doing?" Kim Taehyung placed his wet clothes over the front seat and he was only in his black boxers which was not wet thankfully. He looked at Jin with awkward face, because he knew that they had never been like this before.

"Seokjin, you too remove your clothes if you don't want to catch cold. I-I will turn around maybe." Before Seokjin could respond, Kim Taehyung closed his eyes with his hands and turned his naked back at his boyfriend who bit his lips shyly. Seokjin tried not to laugh by how cute Taehyung was behaving right now.

But he knew that he shouldn't delay further. So with blush creeping on his cheeks, Seokjin unbuttoned his shirt before unbuckling his belt to remove his pants. With some struggle, he removed his clothes and placed it on the driver seat. His boxers were little wet, but he didn't want to traumatize his boyfriend.

So shyly, he looked at Taehyung who was still having his back at him. Kim Seokjin could see the muscles flexing and the biceps bulging. He knew that his Ahjussi was controlling himself. With shaky hands, Jin placed his right hand over Taehyung's shoulder who jumped a little by the cold touch.

Along with rain sounds outside, their breath sounds also danced inside the car. Kim Taehyung gulped hard before turning around to see his boyfriend only to gasp in surprise.

Kim Seokjin was looking all good with no clothes on. His cute dark nipples were hard from the wetness. His flat belly and the thick thighs were on glow for Taehyung's eyes. But his eyes traveled up to see the most beautiful thing.

Kim Seokjin's face.

The blush was looking good on Jin's cheeks, and he was all red from his collarbone to his chest. Taehyung tried to control his boner which was starting to twitch in excitement.

"Are you afraid?" Jin closed his eyes in pleasure when Taehyung caressed his cheeks. Though the hands were cold, he could feel the warmth from his boyfriend's voice. Seokjin placed his hands over Taehyung's and opened his eyes to look at his Ahjussi with eyes full of love and desire.

"Not when you are with m,e Ahjussi~" The reply made Taehyung to smile widely. His eyes widened in surprise, when Jin scooted towards him before sitting on his lap by placing his thighs on either side of Taehyung's legs.

In reflex, Taehyung held Jin's petite waist and he almost moaned by the softness of Jin's skin under his hands. He softly rubbed Jin's sides who circled his hands around Taehyung's neck gently.

Before Taehyung could say something, he was stopped by Jin's plump lips. With a smile in their faces, both kissed each other slowly along with the soft music in the background with rain sounds only getting louder.

Jin moaned and tightened his grip over Taehyung's hair when he felt his Ahjussi biting his bottom lips asking for permission. Happily, Seokjin opened his mouth and let his boyfriend to devour his lips.

Kim Taehyung was loving the feeling of those plump lips, and shyly he sucked on Jin's tongue where they could feel their saliva forming. This was not new for them, so they were busy in sucking on each other tongues and swallowing it.

Their breaths were getting heavy, and Jin without knowing he rocked his hips over Taehyung's lap. Suddenly the hands that were holding Jin's waist tightened by the action. Kim Seokjin whined by the little pain, but that didn't stop the couple from making out. It instead turned him on, making Jin's cock to twitch inside his boxers.

The kiss was getting intense and Kim Seokjin widened his eyes when he felt his Ahjussi's cock hardening under his butt. Kim Taehyung groaned lowly, and he broke their kiss before placing their foreheads together. They were panting harshly and Taehyung could also feel Jin's cock poking at his belly, while his member poking right at Jin's ass.

"Ahjussi~" Kim Seokjin purred while massaging Taehyung's hair and kissing those cheeks. Kim Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at his boyfriend who was looking ethereal with plump lips swelled out little.

They both knew that they were on the edge of their line. They couldn't cross the boundary which they had been keeping it for all these years. So in a moment, Taehyung switched their positions with Jin laying on his side.

Kim Seokjin yelped by the sudden change of position but soon giggled when Taehyung back spooning him while pressing soft kiss over his shoulder. Seokjin could feel his boyfriend's cock poking at his back also he could feel his own cock leaking precum.

But their love was stronger than their instant pleasure. So Kim Seokjin hummed happily by the feeling of Kim Taehyung's hands circling his waist and hugging him from the behind.

Kim Seokjin looked down at their intertwined hands and smiled by seeing Taehyung gently rubbing the purity ring which Jin was wearing.

He knew what that ring meant to him. And Taehyung also knew how much Jin valued that ring. So the both couple never took their relationship to next level when it came to intimacy. But that didn't bother them.

Right now all it mattered was he was in Taehyung's arms securely. That was all he needed right now. So their hard cocks could be taken care of by some other time.

The rain was still pouring but it was like a lullaby for the Taejin couple who were sleeping in the backseat with a happy heart.