Chapter 49

"Oh my god!! I can't believe we did it, Ahjussi~" Kim Seokjin felt blush creeping on his cheeks while walking out of the airport after picking their checked-in luggage. They made sure to wear a cap and mask since papparazi was everywhere. They were eager to capture Kims wedding, but thankfully Taehyung's parents denied it.

They didn't like how the media people wanted to reveal their personal life in their magazines. That was the reason, why Taehyung made sure to hide their identity from papparazi. After getting successful by avoiding the media in Incheon International airport, the couple boarded their plane on time.

And just like the previous discussions about Taejin couple joining high mile club, it did happen in their private cabin.

Kim Seokjin was almost limping on the way to their car parking because he got really a good pounding in his ass by his husband. Although the plane seats were not comfortable as their bed, Taehyung made sure that Seokjin rode his dick, since it was easy for both of them.

Kim Seokjin had to bite on the tissue papers to muffle his moans by jumping on his husband's cock which reached inside more deeper than last night. Now all he wanted was to get some sleep, since his ass was sore, and he was getting jet lag.

Kim Taehyung chuckled by seeing his husband all flushed red, but he was the one who seduced him by dropping the glass of champagne right over his crotch area. He was aware that Seokjin deliberately made the mess.  And in the form of cleaning, he unzipped his husband's pants before pulling out his cock from his boxers.

Of course and the rest is we all know what would have happened. Kim Seokjin made sure to pour some champagne over Taehyung's cock and licked all the way while taking the thick member into his mouth. After giving a blow job, he straddled his husband's lap before removing is shorts and boxers.

Taehyung's cock slid inside Jin's hole easily since it was already stretched from last night and today's bathroom make-out session.

The ride to their destination was not enjoyable, but riding his husband was quite pleasurable for Seokjin.

"Come on, you had that in your bucket list." Kim Taehyung casually put his luggage in the car trunk before getting inside the car. Their assigned driver had picked them up from the airport entry, and now they were on their way to their honeymoon suite.

"H-How did you know that, Ahjussi?" Kim Seokjin's playfulness was long gone, and now he was little nervous by thinking about how did his husband found his little bucket lost which he never shared with him.

Kim Taehyung removed his cap and mask to which Jin mirrored his action. They both looked each other while Taehyung smiling at him with a known grin.

"I am your husband, Jinnie. Plus Jimin and Jungkook have a big mouth." Taehyung shrugged like it was nothing making Seokjin to control his anger.

"Those traitors." Kim Seokjin muttered while thinking about his best friends revealing his secrets. of course he never hid anything from Jikook couple.

"Did you not enjoy it?" Kim Taehyung was starting to feel little sad over the thought of his husband not enjoyed their intimate session in the flight.

Seokjin came out of his thoughts when he saw a frown forming on Taehyung's face. He immediately shook his head before leaning towards his husband to give a small peck over the cute nose.

"I loved every moment, Ahjussi~" This made Taehyung to grin widely before pulling Seokjin over his lap making Jin to giggle loudly.

They spent their time to the ride to their hotel by watching the views through the car window. Since it was Summer, they only packed tshirt and shorts. They were going to spend time more in beaches, so they decided to get swim trunks.

After twenty minutes of journey, the Taejin couple reached their honeymoon suite. The Kims couple had booked a guest house in a resort for the newly wedded couple, which was residing near by the beach area.

Kim Seokjin was in awe by looking at the beach right from the balcony. He made sure to capture the view because it was beautiful and astonishing.

"Ma, isn't it beautiful? Let's come here next time, okay? I have placed some spies in the restaurant, so don't you dare work. I want you to sit and relax till I come, okay?" Kim Jisoo laughed out loud in her chair without bothered about her customers.

Of course Kim Seokjin had made sure to tell his employees to take care of the kitchen area until he arrives. He specifically informed Jinwa to keep an eye on his mother, because he knew that Jisoo would work if he was not present.

"I am just sitting, my dear son. Why are you face timing me, when you have to enjoy your honeymoon?" Jisoo's smile widened when she saw her brother coming to the view in the camera.

"Noona, we are enjoying too. But we want you too also see this beauty. Are you trying to ignore us, now?" Kim Taehyung pouted by placing his head over Jin's shoulders who giggled by seeing his husband acting all cute.

But in bed, he was a beast. And yeah, this was not the time for him to think about sex while face timing his mother.

"Shut it, Jin~" Kim Seokjin thought to himself before speaking with his mother about his travel and eliminating some adult stuffs. After few minutes of the call, the Taejin couple were getting ready.

It was already night, and they decided to visit the swimming pool that was in the top floor of their resort. After taking a quick shower, Seokjin and Taehyung changed their attire to swim trunks.

Kim Taehyung almost got hard in his red shorts by seeing his husband in a tight shorts and displaying his round plump ass.

"Sexy.." He groaned by the view of his husband and squeezed those round ass by earning a small whimper from Seokjin. Taehyung held his hands to his husband so that they can go to the pool. They both reached the elevator and pressed the top floor button, to visit open pool.

Before the elevator could close two women dressed in a sexy crop top and shorts stopped the elevator and joined the Taejin couple. The journey was very silent until the blonde haired women nudged her friend to make her look at the hot handsome man standing in the elevator. They both decided to get to know more about the man and started their conversation.

Kim Taehyung and Seokjin were talking casually, although Taehyung might not have noticed it but Jin knew that these women will never be silent.

"Hi, are you new here?" The pink color haired woman decided to break off the silence. But Neither Taehyung nor Seokjin replied.

Kim Seokjin suddenly felt anger rising in his body when he saw how those women were checking out his husband. He knew how handsome his Ahjussi was. But he was only his to see.