Chapter 50

Kim Taehyung found the slight change in his husband's behavior and intertwined his hands with Seokjin and squeezed it tightly to make the other to look at him. Taehyung gave a boxy smile which made Seokjin to forget about his anger.

"You know if you are going to the pool, we can join you guys. We can get to know more about each other." The blonde haired woman said by licking her lips seductively. Seokjin found disgusted by their behavior.

"No thank you. I am going to get to know more about my husband~" Kim Taehyung said and started to kiss Seokjin in the elevator.

Kim Seokjin was shocked by the sudden fierceful kiss. He never expected his Ahjussi to be a type of PDA. But here they were kissing each other infront of strangers and in an elevator.

Taehyung took this as an opportunity to taste the cavern of Seokjin's tongue and started to explore his mouth. Seokjin held his husband's naked shoulder tightly and started to kiss back, to show those women that his Ahjussi is only his.

Kim Seokjin was shocked when Taehyung suddenly squeezed his ass with one hand and other hand holding the petite waist tightly to make sure to leave a mark.

They both were immersed in the kiss that they couldn't notice the glares the women gave. They shrugged it off and decided to look for other men. The elevator opened with ding sound and this made the couple to release from their hot kiss.

"You are so wild baby~" Taehyung said by squeezing Seokjin's ass hard for one last time. Kim Seokjin almost whimpered by his husband's action.

"I didn't like how they looked at you, Ahjussi~. Like you can be theirs."

"I am only yours baby, just like how you are mine." Kim Seokjin nodded his head proudly before walking out of the elevator with intertwining their hands together.

Taejin couple reached the place and were amazed by how beautiful the view was. The sky was dominated by the dark color with a moon and stars shining perfectly. They expected that the swimming pool would be crowded, but not at all.

Only these two were there and the two ladies in the elevator had gone back since they found no guys to spend their time with.

"It's a beautiful view, Ahjussi~ Ahh, I wish I bought my phone to show this to mother." Kim Taehyung chuckled by his husband's words. But ofcourse, the swimming pool was glowing beautifully, and they could see the beach from up here.

"Seokjin, you want me to push you?" Kim Seokjin whose alpaca eyes were stunned by the view, suddenly widened by his husband's question. Taehyung almost laughed when he saw his Seokjin's big eyes and shook his head continuously.

"Okay~" Taehyung said before carrying Seokjin in a bride style making his husband to squeal in surprise.

"Wh... What? Ahjussi, put me down~" Seokjin was hitting Taehyung's chest. Well he was trying. But to Taehyung it was like a kid touching his chest. He chuckled at the cuteness and jumped into the water while carrying Seokjin in bridal style.

Kim Seokjin held his husband for life and closed his eyes tightly when he felt himself sinking in the water.

"Wooahhhh~" Seokjin found difficult to come up but his husband carried him and both were floating in the water by laughing loudly and losing in each others eyes.

"That was great~" Kim Seokjin confessed and started to laugh by echoing his windshield laughter in the pool. This laugh made Taehyung's day. It was an innocent laugh and his Ahjussi fell in love with it.

"Yeah it was~" Taehyung agreed and held Jin's waist tightly and pulled him closer. Like an obedient boy, he wrapped his legs around his husband's waist and held his hands around Taehyung's neck.

Kim Seokjin brushed away his husband's wet bangs which was clinging on Taehyung and saw his flawless forehead. Without a thought Seokjin leaned in and kissed his husband's forehead making Taehyung to blush by the gesture.

The couple were floating in the water by holding on to the edge of the swimming pool. They spent their time by relaxing and starting a water fight sometimes. Only their laughter could be heard in the pool, and people who were about to enter left by seeing how lovey-dovey the couple were.

After getting satisfied, they both left to their room. Soon the couple found themselves snoring loudly and cuddling together. Playing games in the swimming pool tired them out, making the couple to sleep peacefully.

The following days, they were roaming around the beaches and buying souvenirs for their family and friends. They were free from stress and work, and took this time to relax themselves and find more about each other with every moment they spent together.

Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung wished they could live like this freely everyday. But of course, in reality it was not possible, because we need to work hard to achieve our dreams.

Taehyung could see the love and adoration in Seokjin's eyes, everytime he looked at his Ahjussi. He couldn't believe that Seokjin would change like this. The teenager Seokjin would be disgusted to walk around with a person who would wear dress like a clown.

But not this Seokjin. The present Kim Seokjin was walking happily by showing off his wedding ring, and intertwining his fingers with Kim Taehyung with a pride.

Time changes, and with time people change too. And Seokjin had changed for good, and the reason was his husband, his Ahjussi, Kim Taehyung.