Chapter 40

Kim Seokjin couldn't control his wide grin that was creeping on his cheeks. With a proud smile, he looked to his side to see his mother Jisoo almost tearing up by seeing the sight infront of her. The hands over his shoulders made him to turn his head to look at his boyfriend Kim Taehyung having a boxy smile displayed over his lips.

"Oh my god!! You finally made it!" Park Jimin was jumping and clapping his hands like a seal by looking at the building in front of him. He was genuinely happy for his best friend, Kim Seokjin who was finally stepping towards his dream. With his savings from the paycheck, Taehyung and Seokjin was able to rent the building that was situated in the heart of the soul.

They still haven't named the building since they need to renovate and add some interior designs for the restaurant. The Jikook couple were already running inside the empty building to look around while Kim Jisoo was busy in wiping her tears away.

"T-This is ours, Seokjin~" Jisoo mumbled but thankfully Seokjin heard it. With a soft nod, Jin walked to his mother and pulled her for a tight teddy bear hug. He too was feeling emotional by thinking about finally achieving his dream.

Seokjin rubbed circles over Jisoo's back and whispered soft words. He gave a kiss on his mother's forehead before joining their hands together and leading her inside the building. Kim Taehyung was having a proud face by seeing his boyfriend making it. He felt himself chuckling by thinking about Seokjin back in his college years.

Definitely, Kim Seokjin had grown up to a handsome and a smart man. And Taehyung couldn't hide his pride by thinking about this man was his boyfriend.

He followed the Kims, and walked inside the building that was painted in white color. It was a one storey building, with no floors but just a ground floor. Kim Taehyung had searched up several places to find a building with large parking space since most people used cars.

The restaurant was in the middle of the city, and with traffics there might be issues with parking lots. So after researching and pulling some strings off, Taehyung found a perfect building. It was a larger area which could be separated easily for kitchen stuffs and bathroom stalls.

Kim Seokjin already had designed a blueprint with help of his boyfriend. Taehyung introduced Seokjin a man named Bogum, who helped him in planning the outline and structures for the restaurant.

Oh yes, also the Jikook couple took Seokjin's old restaurant for their dance studio. Kim Jisoo and Kim Seokjin were happy to give their building to his best friends. They were also going to achieve their dreams soon.

Everything was falling in the pieces and no one could be anymore happier. Soon, Jikook couple left the building, since they had some work to do. Now Kim Jisoo, Taehyung and Seokjin were sitting down on the floor with pizza slice in their hands.

They needed to paint the walls and make some changes. So they decided to start the work after gaining some energy.

"Ma, Ahjussi and I will take care. You can go and rest in our home~" Kim Seokjin was literally pushing away his mother from the building since the other was stubborn in trying to help. But they knew that she was getting old, and they didn't want her to work further more in her life.

"Seokjin is right, Noona. I am here with him. Also father had called me before and told me that he was sending some workers. So don't worry. I will drop him after the work." Speaking of Taehyung's parents, they were nothing like expected. They were sweet just like Kim Taehyung. They have helped Jisoo from giving the old restaurant to Jikook couple, also speaking with lawyers and making sure that the place which they bought now was valid.

Although Jisoo didn't want to leave her son and brother, she was aware of her body condition. So with a pout, she left in Taehyung's car with a driver driving to her destination.

Kim Seokjin placed his hands over his waist and looked around the empty walls. He exactly knew how it has to be done. With a heavy sigh, he turned his side to see his Ahjussi changing his clothes to a old tshirt and sweatpants since they were going to paint.

Though Taehyung had suggested Jin that painting could be done by others, Seokjin wasn't liking it. He wanted to paint all by himself, and add some cute designs.

A smile played over Kim Seokjin's lips by looking at his boyfriend looking handsome in torn tshirt and shorts. He used to see Taehyung in suits for most of the time, so it was quite a sight to see his boyfriend slaying even in casuals.

There were several paint boxes in front of him with different color palette. Seokjin and Taehyung knew what color they were going to paint. So without further due, they both took the wall paint roller before dipping it in the tin. Taehyung wanted to use brush but Seokjin made sure to use the roller since it would make the job easy.

Soon, the Taejin couple found themselves indulging in their work busy in painting the walls. Seokjin sometimes helped his boyfriend when he was using the ladder when he wanted to paint in the corner of the top of the walls.

Taehyung made sure to not let Jin to use the ladder since it was dangerous. So mostly he stepped on the ladder to paint the ceiling. There was a soft music playing in the background with Taehyung's speaker which he had brought to kill the boredom.

An unknown hum played over Jin's lips while casually painting the corners of the walls. Kim Taehyung and Seokjin were standing by side and looked at each other without bothered to look at the walls where they were painting.

Kim Taehyung chuckled when he found some paint over Jin's cheeks. He was sure that his boyfriend used his hand to wipe his sweat but got stains over those cute chubby cheeks.

"Why are you laughing, Ahjussi?" Jin found himself smiling by looking at Taehyung grinning all handsome. He furrowed his eyebrows when his boyfriend pointed his index finger over his cheeks.

"You got some stains over here, Seokjin." Taehyung touched his own cheeks to indicate the place. But Kim Seokjin laughed out loud when he found his boyfriend's face covered with paint stain.

Taehyung forgot that he too had some paint stains over his fingers. Without knowledge he touched his own face resulting him in leaving the color over his cheeks.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You got some stains too, Ahjussi~" Kim Seokjin gave his favorite windshield laughter before touching Taehyung's cheeks with his stained hands.

"Aisshhhh!" Kim Taehyung tried to act mad but he found himself laughing and coloring Jin's face with his hands too. The Taejin couple found themselves playing with the colors by touching each others face and hands.

The two were unaware of the guests who had arrived the building to help them with painting.

Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook were jaw dropped when they saw Taehyung and Kim Seokjin laughing together and rolling down on the floor by hugging their bodies while applying paint stains over their clothes and playing around.