Chapter 2

"Uh! Mom, who the fuck is he?" Jin tried to ask his mother who was standing behind the weird guy and laughing at their interaction.

Kim Seokjin had been trying to pull the man's hands away from his face for quite some time, but the other seemed to not understand it.

Jin showed his puppy eyes to his mother who was giggling softly by placing her hands over her mouth.

"Taehyung, leave his cheeks. He is going to cry." Jin's mother Kim Jisoo told the man and thankfully the other obeyed her words. Immediately Jin soothed his cheeks and softly rubbed over the spot where the weird man was pulling.

Jin was gulping hard and his face scrunched in disgust by seeing the man before him. He was dressed up like a clown, and it looked like he had come from the past through a time machine.

He was wearing an orange bell bottom pant with a blue shirt tucked inside it and to add cherry on the top, he was wearing a children's color coolers.

He had a rectangular smile just like his mother.

"Mother, who is he?" Jin carefully asked by trying to avoid the weird man's stare over him.

"He is my brother, Kim Taehyung. Tae, this is my son. Isn't he beautiful?" Kim Jisoo walked towards Jin and held his broad shoulder while introducing her son. Kim Taehyung, the weird stranger exclaimed happily with wide eyes.

"Omo Noona, he is just like you" Jin who was in the middle of them was confused by the new relative that he just found. He had never come across his mother's brother since she had eloped with her ex-husband.

He had known that his grandparents never once contacted his mother, neither seen before.

"Mind telling me what's going on?" Kim Seokjin was losing his patience by seeing his mother talking and giggling with her long distance brother. Kim Jisoo softly smiled at her son and looked at Kim Taehyung who was looking very energetic and happy.

"Tae, why don't you watch some television? I have some things to talk with my son." Kim Taehyung happily nodded and plopped down on the couch with his one leg on the head rest and other leg swinging freely.

Kim Seokjin sure understood that this guy was a weirdo and he decided to maintain some distance.

Kim Jisoo and Seokjin walked inside their bedroom and his mother made sure to close the door properly. She turned around to see Jin having his hands folded against his chest waiting for the answer.

Jisoo sighed heavily and closed her face with her hands before trying to explain the current situation to her son.

"Please tell me he is leaving. I-I can't tolerate his weird behavior for an hour. Tell me when is he leaving?" Kim Jisoo who was burying her face inbetween her palms looked up at her son who was having his eyebrows furrowed and lips twitching.

She walked to her son and slowly grabbed his hands before guiding him to the bed. They both sat face to face and Jisoo was trying to gather words to answer her son.

"T-The thing is, he is not leaving. He is going to be living with us from now."

"WHAT?" Jin snapped out in disbelief from what he heard. He looked at his mother who was having her head down and holding her son's hands strongly.

"He has no where to go, Seokjin." Jisoo looked at her son and she knew that Jin was not liking the idea.

"Well, tell him to go where he was before. I mean where the fuck is he from? Other planet?" Jisoo controlled his giggle by her son's remarks on her brother. She knew that Kim Taehyung loved doing weird things and he always loved being unique and different from others.

"He is from Daegu. He is been living with my parents."

"Now what? Why is he here? Now your parents wants you and your money?"

"Seokjin."

"Don't Seokjin me, mother. Fuck your parents. They never had feelings for you and now when they need you, they send their son to manipulate you. Don't fall for their shitty plans. You have worked hard and earned money not just to give that to them. Tell your brother to go there and I don't like him a bit."

Kim Seokjin breathed after speaking what he wanted to. He never liked his grandparents and neither anyone. He loved his mother and always thought her as his only family. But now that seeing his relatives back in his life, he wasn't a big fan of it.

"You finished?" Kim Jisoo asked her son who pouted by seeing his mother getting mad at him. The last thing he wanted to do was making his mother angry. He knew that his mother was having health issues with working infront of the kitchen for every day. And he didn't want to make her more hurt.

"I am sorry. I am all ears to listen to you, mother." Jisoo smiled by seeing her son obeying. She softly brushed his hair before holding his hands back.

"In morning when I was in the shop, I got a call from an unknown number. After some hesitation I picked up only to find that m-my parents are no more. "

Kim Seokjin gasped gasped lightly by hearing the news. He immediately hugged his mother who was in verge of crying. He softly patted Jisoo's back and kissed on her hair while waiting for his mother to continue.

"I-I am sorry, Ma. But although they deserved it." Kim Seokjin whispered last words and luckily his mother couldn't hear it.

Kim Jisoo leaned back and broke the hug before wiping her tears off. After breathing in and out she looked at her son with teary eyes.

"The lawyer spoke to me and told me about Taehyung. I-I just can't let Tae alone. H-He is been with me and supporting me since childhood. He fought so hard for me with our parents when I eloped with your father. H-He is a baby, Seokjin. I decided to take him with me. I didn't get the chance to see my parents but after you the last family that I have is my only brother.

I talked with the lawyer and told him to send Taehyung here. He reached here in afternoon. Please don't give hard time to him. He is been living with my parents since birth and he is not aware of the outside world."

Kim Seokjin closed his eyes to maintain his coolness. He was getting head ache from all the things that was happening around him in a day. He looked at his mother who was having a pout and puppy eyes.

"Fine. Whatever." Jin said and walked out of the bedroom to see Kim Taehyung watching cartoon and laughing. He looked back to see his mother giving him an apologetic smile and pleading him to behave nicely.

Kim Seokjin just shook his head and walked out of his house before grabbing his mobile with him. He decided to speak with his boyfriend and wanted to let go of the things that was giving him an ache.