Chapter 18

"W-What is it, Ahjussi?" Jin whispered in a hoarse voice while keeping his eyes locked with Taehyung who was having his jaw dropped by seeing his nephew opening the door and talking with him.

"H-Huh?" Was all Taehyung could say after having a mini shock of seeing Jin standing before him by listening to him.

Jisoo smiled by seeing her son getting along with her brother. She could tell that her son felt safe around Taehyung by seeing him opening the door after listening to Tae's voice.

She knew something had happened in the party, but she was not going to question. She would wait for her son to open up to her instead of forcing him to say.

Taehyung who was in a different universe came to the reality, and shook his head before clearing his throat to speak.

"U-Uh, w-we should go to university." He could see his nephew frowning by his suggestion.

"Can't I stay home? I don't want to go." Jin whined making Taehyung to almost coo at his nephew who looked adorable with pout.

"You are not staying home. I am not working my ass off just for you to sit at home and waste our money instead of you going to the university. Now go and get ready."

Kim Jisoo warned her son with a strict glance making Seokjin to choke his cries. Kim Seokjin was already getting emotional and was feeling uncomfortable to look at his mother, but after hearing such harsh words, he realized that it was true.

He had been wasting his mother's money on university by going out with Yoongi, instead of studying. He had been cheating his mother and himself the whole time.

Kim Taehyung and Kim Jisoo widened their eyes in shock when they saw Jin becoming a crying mess by standing near the door.

"B-Baby, why are you crying? I-I just accidentally raised my voice." Kim Jisoo ran to her son who immediately got a teddy bear hug. Kim Seokjin cried even more by seeing his mother treating him so good, and taking care of him well.

This triggered him to sob continuously and he tightly hugged his mother by resting his head on her shoulders. Kim Taehyung knew that his nephew was not crying because of his sister's voice. But he remained silent, and hoped that he could see his family happy once again.

"I-I am sorry, ma~" Kim Seokjin whispered with hiccups while trying to control his tears. Kim Jisoo who was unaware of the reason for his apologies chuckled softly by patting her son's back.

"Why are you sorry when I am the one who terrified you?" Kim Seokjin shook his head immediately and leaned back by breaking their hug. Kim Jisoo softly wiped his son's precious tears and she could see that her son hasn't slept all night.

Jin was having eye bags, and his eyeballs were red indicating that he had been crying over night. Kim Jisoo softly caressed Jin's puffy face making her son to feel even  more emotional.

"I-I was the who did wrong, ma. L-Last night-"

"Seokjin."

Kim Seokjin was stopped by his Ahjussi's voice, and he turned to look at Kim Taehyung who was shaking his head as "No." But deep inside Kim Seokjin knew that he can't live a life by hiding his secret.

"I need to say, Ahjussi." Kim Seokjin whispered before looking at his mother who was having concern in her eyes.

"You both are terrifying me. What happened last night?" Kim Jisoo stepped back and looked at her son by folding her hands against her chest. She knew that something had happened, but she couldn't pin point at it.

Kim Seokjin wiped his tears away, before kneeling down on the ground. He softly hugged his mother's legs and decided to say from his heart.

"All these years I thought being cool is bullying others, and having fun with friends. But there are things more than that.

I-I changed myself to fit in a certain group so that they won't outcast me or bully me. I-I was never myself in the first place. I tried to make everyone to love me, but never once did I ask myself whether I loved my own self.

I-I was dating a boy from my high school Yoongi. He had been my crush ever since my school days. We were in a relationship from almost the first day of the college. Y-Yesterday, I went to the party because he invited me.

I-I trusted him, and went with him without informing my friends. I-I got terrified when he started to misbehave with me inside the room, ma. H-He was heavily drunk, and he tried to rape me. I-I almost died when he touched me.

But, Ahjussi saved me, and he brought me home. I-I wanted you to know this, because you deserved to know what kind of a son you have. I am never worth your love, ma. I-I took advantages of you, and fooled you. I am sorry, ma.

I-I promise you that I will never go in the path that I thought was cool and fun. I could still enjoy my university days with being with friends who actually care for me.

But if you want me to drop out from college, I will do. Because you have the rights on me to ground your son. All I want is your trust on me in the future. I promise you, I will be a good son and listen to your words.

I-I will not go to the party anymore, and I won't stay late outside. Please say something, ma."

Kim Seokjin wasn't bothered to wipe his tears, since he was busy in confronting his mother. He sensed his mother getting stiffened the moment he explained the last incident. He was getting afraid of thinking about his mother hating him for his actions.

"P-Please don't hate me, ma~" Kim Seokjin begged his mother by hugging her legs even more tight. He was not ready to accept the fact that Kim Jisoo was not going to speak. He was shaking very badly and with little ray of hope, he looked up with courage to see his mother already having tears running down her cheeks.

Kim Seokjin felt bad for making his mother cry. He had never seen his mother cry in his life. She was a strong woman, who had raised her son all alone by working hard day and night. She had tackled so many problems, and had overcome many hurdles. But hearing her son's explanation, she couldn't control her emotions.

She looked down to see her own son, begging her with those puppy eyes. How could she stay mad at her son?

She softly brought her hands over her son's hair before brushing lightly making Kim Seokjin to close his eyes in relief.

"I didn't want you to go to the party because that's where I got knocked up. Your father was a fuck boy and I just fell for his charms. I got pregnant when we were in high school and he told me to run away with him with money. But all he did was snatching my money and kicking me out.

I wanted you to stay away from all those things, because I know that it is bad. I didn't want my son to go through what I have gone through once in my life.

And now, you have just ended up where I started. Party may sound fun and cool, but for people like us it's a  No-No. We are normal people and we don't fit into those categories. You can change yourself but for how many days? One or the other day, we will end up where we started once.

No matter what you do or where you are, you will always be my son. My one and only precious son."