Chapter 15~ TW

"Oh my!! Aren't you the guy in bell bottom pants?" Taehyung who was keeping an eye on Jin, turned his attention when he heard a boy's voice. He couldn't help but smile at the new boy who was having his eyes coming out of his socket almost.

"That would be me. I am Taehyung. You?"

"I am your hope, you are my hope and I am J hope." Taehyung didn't know why but he felt himself laughing at how bright and giggly the other boy was.

"You are funny. I am new here. So I might not know many people." J hope nodded like he knew about it already. And soon Taehyung and Jhope found themselves walking out of the crowd and having a nice chit chat.

"I go by Hoseok, by the way. But J hope is my nickname."

"I like both the names. Are you a freshman?" Taehyung asked without able to take his eyes off of the person before him. He didn't know why, but Hoseok had this aura, that he could get mesmerized in it.

"I am. I study with Yoongi. I hope you know him since Jin is your friend, and he is his boyfriend. Whatever." Hoseok rambled with hand signals making Taehyung to widen his eyes in horror.

That's when Taehyung realized that he had totally forgot about Jin. When his eyes were searching for the spot where he saw Yoonjin couple before was empty now. His heart shattered in pieces when he found no traces of his nephew neither his boyfriend.

"Omo!! I-I lost Jin." Taehyung immediately panicked when his eyes were roaming around the pent house to spot his nephew somewhere. But to his luck he couldn't find Jin anywhere around the house.

"Oh don't worry, he is with Yoongi anyways." Hoseok replied casually and he gained Taehyung's attention.

"I-I need to go. Do you know where they could be?"

Taehyung wished Hoseok would answer immediately since the other was taking his time to think something.

"Mm! I heard Yoongi speaking with Jaebum about having a private room. So it's probably in third floor. But I am not sure which room it is." Finally Taehyung felt some relief and he was already looking for the stairs that could take him to third floor. After finding one, he immediately turned around to see Hoseok who was having a heart smile.

"Thank you so much. I will see you around." With that Taehyung rushed to the stairs by pushing people who were in his way.

"There's a lift though!!! But of course you can take stairs." Hoseok yelled in hoping that Taehyung would hear, but the other was already on his way running on the stairs to find his nephew.

---

"Y-Yoongi, stop!" Seokjin was trying to stop his boyfriend's hands that were reaching inside his tshirt and touching his naked belly.

Jin felt weird and he didn't know how to make Yoongi to realize that he was not ready for such big step. He was happy when Yoongi invited him to upstairs saying that they could make out freely.

But Kim Seokjin was starting to regret his decision by seeing Yoongi being all hovered over him, lips busy in sucking his neck and collarbone while hands busy in roughly touching his warm skin underneath his tshirt.

"You are so soft and sexy, baby~ Can't wait to fuck you~" Jin's eyes widened in shock when he heard those words. He whined when his boyfriend settled in between his legs making him unable to move away.

"Y-Yoongi, no." Jin tried to stop his boyfriend's hands that were reaching for his belt to unbuckle. He heard Yoongi growl loudly before looking at Jin with anger in his eyes.

Jin's eyes started to swell in tears when he felt a harsh slap across his face. He looked at his boyfriend in disbelief who was having an eyes of a predator.

"Shut up, bitch! What are you? A Saint?" Yoongi yelled before roughly tearing Jin's tshirt who gasped by the sudden intrusion.

"Nooo!!!" Jin tried to cover his naked chest and he was busily shaking his head. Tears were falling from his eyes non-stop and tried to kick away his boyfriend who didn't budge anyways.

Jin was a crying mess when he felt Yoongi's lips all over his naked chest. All he felt was pain when it was supposed to be pleasure. Yoongi was roughly sucking his skin and hungrily licking his nipples making Jin to wanting to puke.

"Y-You are drunk!!! Let me go! Please." Jin shouted making Yoongi to groan loudly and he was slapped once again on the other cheek making Jin to cry loudly.

Yoongi placed his hands over Jin's mouth from stopping any sounds escaping from his boyfriend's lips.

"Shhh~ Just stay quiet. I will take care of you." Jin's eyes widened in horror when he felt Yoongi's fingers brushing over his cock. He was muffling some words inside his hand and telling his boyfriend to stop when he felt Yoongi reaching inside his boxer.

Jin felt like puking when he felt his boyfriend stroking his dick to get him hard. Jin was continuously shaking his head and wiggling his legs in hope that Yoongi would stop.

Kim Seokjin was not turned on at all. He felt disgusted and wished he could escape from this place and from this situation.

"Nomppphhh~ P-Pwleease" Jin's words were muffled and Yoongi paid no attention. He was weak and he didn't have any strength to push the other off from his body. No matter how hard he tried, the dominant above him was making no move.

Jin's face was red and swelled with tears when he saw Yoongi unzipping his shorts to pull out his cock. He felt ashamed and he closed his eyes in hope that someone would save him from this nightmare.

"Acting all coy and innocent. But I will make you my bitch~ I will make you beg for my cock like a slut~ Because that's what you are."

Jin felt himself crying and sniffling loudly by hearing such harsh words. He couldn't believe that his boyfriend was speaking like this. It was not Yoongi. Or maybe all this time this was the real Yoongi, and he never noticed it.

"Can't wait to fuck a virgin boy! Always wanted to do that."

Deep inside Jin felt like he was dead already. He didn't make any noise since he felt like he deserved this. He didn't listen to his mother's words, his friend's words and here he was going to get raped by the person whom he called as a boyfriend.

With one last bit of hope, Jin looked at Yoongi, who was moaning loudly while stroking his cock before removing Jin's shorts. He looked at the lustful eyes that were hungrily looking at his virgin hole.

"P-Please!" Jin held his hands together and begged for one last time but only to receive a dark smirk from Yoongi.

"Already begging? I love when you beg." Jin closed his eyes in horror when he felt something poking his entrance. He muffled his cries by covering his mouth with his hands and asked several "Sorry's" to his mother.

But before Yoongi could enter Jin roughly inside, he groaned when he heard several knocks on the door.

Jin's eyes widened in relief when he heard knock on the door. But within seconds he saw the door being opened harshly and to his shock he saw Taehyung walking in with fiery eyes and pushing Yoongi and forcefully throwing him away from Jin.

Yoongi found himself hitting the floor with a loud thud and soon he was caged by Taehyung above him giving several punches.

"How dare you touch him!! I am going to hurt you!"