Chapter 4

Kim Seokjin stirred in his sleep and groaned softly when he felt the warmth of the sunlight creeping through his bedroom window. He scrunched his face when he felt light sweat forming on his forehead. He knew he had to get up and go for college.

But something was holding him down, and he wasn't sure what it was.

He slowly peaked his one eye to distract from the sunlight and immediately sat up in horror when he found his weird Ajhussi sleeping loudly next top him.

"What the Fuck!" Kim Seokjin muttered and looked at the peaceful Kim Taehyung who was lying on his stomach with his lips parted where the drool was oozing from his mouth. Kim Seokjin's eyes wandered over the man on his bed, and he found disgusting by seeing his mother's brother sleeping with him on the same bed.

Suddenly he felt little heavy and when he looked down, he groaned by seeing Taehyung's right leg over his thighs.

"No wonder I feel numb and sore." Jin said to no one and he was losing his coolness by seeing the guest sleeping with him. He huffed out his breath when he saw no movements from his Ajhussi.

Without having second thoughts, Kim Seokjin carelessly removed Taehyung's legs over his thighs, and breathed in and out. He positioned his hands over Kim Taehyung's waist and within three seconds he pushed him off the bed forcefully.

Taehyung was rolled back down to the floor without any disturbance. And Jin couldn't help but annoyed by seeing his Ajhussi not waking up with pain. He huffed his breath by looking at Taehyung snoring loudly down on the floor.

Though Jin felt little hurt by seeing his Ajhussi sleeping on the floor, he had no time for pity. Since he had a college today, he rushed to his bathroom to get freshen up. He was getting angry by thinking about some stranger letting in his house.

And to add oil to the fire, the said stranger was sleeping on his bed beside him. And they were literally hugging each other. The thought of sleeping with Taehyung disgusted him. And Seokjin made sure to scrub off his skin clearly making sure to not have his Ajhussi's smell over him.

He dressed up quickly without bothering to look if his Ajhussi was sleeping on the floor or not. Kim Seokjin plugged his phone to the charger and came out of his bedroom by deciding to speak out to his moother.

"Ma, you know how much I hate your brother. I told you to send him off somewhere. When I woke up today, why did I find that Ajhussi sleeping in my be-" Jin stopped on his tracks and his mouth halted when he saw Kim Taehyung silently arranging plates on the dining table.

His eyes wandered over the kitchen to find his mother giving him a stern look which he knew that she was mad on him. He gulped by having doubts whether his Ajhussi heard him what he was saying.

He was sure that he was loud enough for his mother to hear. And this guest was also standing in the same room.

"Wasn't he sleeping when I went to the bathroom? How the fuck did he come here? When did he get up?" Seokjin thought to himself and looked at Taehyung who looked like he had just washed his face and his hair was still messy.

Kim Seokjin came out of his thoughts when he saw Taehyung looking at him and giving him a boxy smile.

"Omo Jinnie. Come, we were waiting for you. Noona has prepared breakfast. Sit here." Taehyung walked over to Seokjin, and pulled him towards the chair to let his sister's son sit comfortably.

Kim Seokjin felt uneasy when he found no sadness or no reactions from Taehyung. He cleared his throat when he saw how harshly his mother placed his ramen bowl on the table. He knew that he had fucked up.

The breakfast time felt awkward for Seokjin. Since he was only listening to his mother and his brother speaking. He was left with no words to speak but to listen. He carefully blew some air on the spoon to the soup before slurping it.

"Taehyung will drop you at college." That was enough for Seokjin to spit out the soup he just slurped and coughing continuously. His mother and Taehyung rushed over him and patted his shoulders before offering him some water.

Kim Seokjin coughed out loud for few seconds and patted his heart a little to calm himself down. He gulped the water in one go and looked at his mother and his Ajhussi standing before him with worried eyes.

"You okay, honey?" Mother Jisoo asked her son who just nodded but soon his eyes widened when he remembered why in the first place did he cough.

"W-What do you mean by him dropping me off to college? I am an adult, Ma." Kim Seokjin whined while shaking his head and pouting cutely wishing it would work on his mother.

But to his luck, his mother seemed not to buy his cute acting. She looked like she wasn't impressed with his reply.

"You are still my baby. And besides, Tae could look around. I don't want him to stuck in the house and get bored."

"Noona, I can come with you and help you in the restaurant." Once again Kim Seokjin felt like he was a third wheel in this conversation. He could see his mother convincing her brother to drop Jin off to college and then visit the restaurant.

"For fucks sake, I go by bus. If he needs to drop me off, he needs extra money for the transport. Then for return too. What if he gets lost and we need to waste our saved money to search for him. And to file complaint about a missing person, then we need to pay for the cops and ev-"

Kim Seokjin shut his mouth when he realized what the fuck was he speaking. He looked at his mother and Taehyung who were having the same confused eyes like "Are you insane?"

"You are going with Taehyung. Period. End of the conversation. Now drink your soup and grab your bag." Jisoo warned her son who had a slumped down shoulder indicating that there was no point of arguing.

"Yes, Ma." Jin whispered before finishing up his breakfast. He looked up to see his Ajhussi who was busy in combing his hair, and wearing the coolers that looked very cheap.

While Jin was busy in arranging things in his bag, Jisoo offered some money for Taehyung and also gave the address for her restaurant. She knew that her brother was naive but not a fool. The siblings were waiting in the hall for Jin to come out.

Jin casually wore a baby blue jumper and a white ripped jeans while his red colored bag was hanging one sided on his broad shoulders. He walked to his mother and placed a kiss on her cheek before turning to Kim Taehyung.

He kept his lips tight, and gave a fake smile while looking at his guest.

"Shall we go, Ajhussi?" Jin asked cutely making Jisoo to smile at her son. She was thankful that atleast her son gave a chance for Taehyung to be with him.

Jin's eyes wandered over Taehyung's outfit and cringed by the color combination. Dark blue bell bottom pants with bright yellow shirt tucked inside. He was sure that people would mistake him as a traffic signal by how bright the color was. But he decided not to comment about it.

Taehyung happily nodded and bid goodbye to his sister before clinging to Jin's side. He didn't mind how Jin made an irritated sound and pushed him off little.

Jisoo waved her hands to his family members who were walking down the street with a clear distance between them.