Confessions : Part I (#27)

I believe y'all enjoyed the last few week's nonstop updates ;) I had never Ever in the last five years of my writing career on wattpad, done something like this lol xD

So if I've done it, then it shows how desperate I've been for the wedding and because I had to unburden my heart. Like I always say, FROS readers are way toooo luckier than any of my other book readers :) 

A big kiss for 20k love <33333 Feels so surreal!

This is a simple heartfelt small reception right after the wedding in Greece itself. 

*6*6*6*6*6*6*6*

Under the pale lit moon, the wedding party huddled together for a sumptuous dinner. 

Lines of guests seated in a grand dining set up. Scented candles glowed in the night as flower creepers swirled around the chair. Rows and rows of fine food and wine. Roofed by a crazy fairy light display, adding to the over all one of a kind dining experience. 

Rishi Kapoor couldn't stay still at his seat. He craned his neck to see if everyone's enjoying or not. His mother, a big hostess of her time and even now, kept asking him questions. She had to know whose eating and whose not. "Your the only one not having fun. The rest of us are all doing well, now please eat!" Neetu was tired of her husband being a nervous ball even after a magical wedding that went just so perfect than they could ever wish for. 

"Arey par dekhna padta hai. Humare mehmaan hai." He didn't knew how to express what he felt. Krishna ji smiled in her chair. "It's in our blood, neetu. Once a Host, always a host! Your papaji used to throw a lavish party every weekend, inviting all his colleagues and family. It was almost like your Filmfare Awards. I used to be the host and made sure all my children acquired that trait. Mehmaan nawaazi hamari pehchaan hai beti."

Her wise eyes turned to Alia, the youngest grand daughter in law. Alia nodded her head in understanding. She wasn't a fan of hosting parties but seeing the passion in her in law's for the same, Alia tried to keep aside her opinions for a while. Maybe she would host thousands some day just like Krishna ji. And perhaps she may bring glory to her household for their repertoire. 

Ranbir kept glancing at his wife's plate. She barely ate. In terms of how much he and his family consumed. They were also blessed with good metabolism that helped in keeping with their good shape. Alia on the other hand had to be forced. She and her crazy diets were always a reason of stress for him. But from today onwards, he'd personally tend to her eating habit. 

As a dutiful much in love husband, Ranbir kept filling her plate with kebabs, sausages, salad and whatever he could get his hands on. His every curious eyes, going to and fro between his and her plate. Soni giggled at the newlyweds. Her daughter had found a perfect partner, she thought. 

"Thank you jaanu" Alia laughed as she chewed a generous piece of mutton and naan. 

After an hour or two, the wedding party were done with their dinner, late into the night. It was time for a little wine toasting and tasting ;) "Uncles came just for this" Fubu grinned as he poured himself a glass of champagne. 

"Toh tu kaunsa chauthe pe aaya tha ?" Varun joked showing his tongue. 

Alia's eyes widened at this scene before her. Her old and new family, now joined as one big giant happy group, had certainly lost their head. Their mothers for the first time didn't nudged their husbands as they kept serving wine for themselves. Shaheen, Riddhima and the combined cousin gang were drinking together for a record. 

The celeb gang were knocked out at another corner but what widened her eyes was the sight of their grandmother, the prim and pristine Krishna Raj Kapoor, in her white glory, dunking a glass of wine carefully poured by Pooja! Who also happen to cheer for the brave lady.