Three, Two, One (#3)

A belated birthday gift to my RanLian babies *throws kisses* 

And guess whaaaaat ? We're #2k + counting !!!!  

*throws RanLia in air*    

*uh, maybe myself*

This chapter is dedicated to all Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani (YJHD) lovers/admirers :) 

Let's get into business ;)

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

| Ranbir's POV |

Getting out of a hot bath in cold is like having maggi in Kashmir ! 

So much refreshing and therapeutic to one's mind, body and soul. Especially after a crazy prep schedule. I was on the verge of beating the crap outta someone. They made us work that bad. If this is how I felt, I can only imagine how tiring it must be for Alia. Whom should I punch first ?

Ayan or Ido, our coach ?

"thunder, feel the thunder ; lightning and the thunder .... "

My phone rang with a blast. Exactly what I feel. Like a freaking thunder about to strike Team Ayan ! 

Jogging up to my bed, I picked up the phone to see my maa's beautiful face, smiling back at me. Ah, I missed my wonder woman ! Swiping the receiver, I smiled and attended her call. "Haan, maa. Kaise yaad aaya ? Papa is not home right ?" I heard a pearl dropping laughter from her side. "Chup kar! Kuch bhi. Why can't I call you without a reason ? Acha, bata how's everything there ? I was going to call you yesterday but we had guests whole day around so couldn't get time."

"Yes maa, everything is going great for us. Just a bit tired after today's training. Abhi shower leke aaya hoon. And what's the plan for tonight ?" I heard a sharp intake on the other line leaving me confused. "What ? You took shower ?! That's a news for today. Lemme just pass this onto the family group." Ugh, rubbing my eyes I groaned loud into the phone. "Your not doing that mom. And by the way, I'm good at my hygiene." 

I could imagine her rolling eyes, duh. 

"Whatever you say Sir. Okay so we have nothing much. Maybe your aunt's would drop by and together all of us will go for the last dinner of the year at some good dine place. Pretty simple. What about you and Ayan ? And speaking about him, where's my baby bug ?" The last word made me chuckle hard. Mom has a thing for Ayan just like the entire world did. Folks call me a charmer but they should meet Mukherji ! That boy knows how to attract hearts for life. 

"Your tiny bug is a headache maa ! Kitni majdoori karaata hai mujhse aur Alia se. Sometimes I feel like knocking him out for being so ruthless with his actors. But anyways, he promised to take me and Alia to a cliff side restaurant from where you can get a gorgeous view of the city. And we feel that's a perfect way to welcome the New Year" I replied. "Sounds like a great plan but if you hurt so much as a hair on him, I'll be there sitting next to you, holding your bunny ears, get that Rana ?!" I could feel mom's threatening voice hit me hard.