Our Princess is Here!

Your read it right....our princess is hereee! Landed on 6th of Nov, 2022 <3 

I'm still reeling from this shock and thought maybe I could pour down my thoughts based on what we know from few bytes and articles and my own imagination of what could have happened leading up to her birth :) 

Please continue to pray and bless our little baby and her parents. I hope they can come home soon and safe. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She rubbed her tummy in slow circles. 

Their lil one was growing impatient with each day, as were they. She wanted to come sooner. They knew it's a 'she' and were nurturing the secret for a while now. Ranbir's manifestation had come true. They were going to be blessed with a baby girl, a mini Alia. 

"I spoke to the doctor. She said it's normal during final stages of pregnancy." Ranbir sighed next to her in his waiting room outside the doctor's cubicle. This was their routine for a week. Alia has been suffering mild to strong contractions which almost gave them a panic attack thinking she was going into labor. But the doctors call it false labor contractions, normal for expecting delivery moms. 

With a deep sigh they stand up to leave the hospital yet again with hope that they could see their child come out sooner. While on their way, Alia's silent as Ranbir talks to his mom over the phone. "Haan maan sab theek hai. False contractions. yeah. She's fine. Abhi pain kam hai. I'll inform you guys if anything's critical. Okay maa, keep praying. Love you. Take care." 

"I'm tired Rana." He heard his wife whisper next to him. She rested her head on his giant shoulders and closed her eyes in defeat. The wait seemed like forever. When would their baby come? Why do they have to wait so much? The pain throbbed over her temples. She just had to stay a little more patient and calm for her and their baby's sake. 

"I know but I also know our boo boo is pretty close. She knows her mumma and dadda can't go in and out of hospital anymore. Dekhna she's gonna come tomorrow, I can feel it." She smiled at his optimism. Ever since she shared the joy of her pregnancy with Ranbir he's been nothing short of a dream come true. His positivity and happy thoughts kept her sane. Alia could only pray their daughter received her dad's positive vibe. 

A long nap later Alia found herself surrounded by her pets. The mastiffs were all warned and trained to not jump or attack Alia like before. They kept their distance most of the time and would wag tail at her expecting few kisses. Edward was the king of 'I don't listen to peasants.' He was Alia's first born king, her baby. He did as he felt. Wagging his big bulky white tail, he sat next to his mom looking at her face with expectation. 

Alia smiled at them. They were her children, her babies. And it filled her heart to know they will get to play with her daughter once she grows. Their home will get filled with laughter and play. 

[6:25 am] 06.11.22

She tossed and turned in her bed. Sleep was far from her mind. The whole day she kept feeling irritation in her body but yesterday night it peaked. Alia tried to remain as quiet as possible to not wake Ranbir. He was quietly snoring besides her. But when the pain became unbearable, she whimpered. It woke Ranbir in a hurry. He trained himself to hear her even in his deepest sleep routine ever since they found she was carrying. 

"Is it too bad?" he asked in fear. She nodded gritting her teeth, tears falling down her cheeks. That was all he needed to hear for him to jump out of bed and phone their doctor at HN Reliance. This was it he knew. Their baby was closer. The doctor advised him to admit her right in the morning. Ranbir started moving. He was too thrilled but also scared. Alia was in pain but the moment she heard she was going to be admitted, she smiled.