R A H A K A P O O R

"Oh she's a wonder ball!" 

"No she's still at it lol"

"When will you fly down to meet your niece?"

"Come soon na. We cannot wait!"

Alia just finished talking to her sister Pooja, who had not yet seen her one and only niece, her youngest sister's firstborn. Pooja was in New Zealand when the news of her birth break out. They weren't expecting her to come this soon. She had been on a movie recce which went on to go on for months. Now their little bundle of joy was almost seven months old. 

And badi maasi was nowhere to be found! 

Mommy Alia would keep updating her about Baby Raha. 

Raha, the name they chose for their baby girl was a revelation for everyone including her wise parents and siblings. The proud parents were also helped by excited Dadi. 

Her name is to be written as RAHA but pronounced as RAAHA. 

In Swahili, she is JOY

In Sanskrit, its a CLAN

In Bangla, she is REST, COMFORT, RELIEF

In Arabic, she is PEACE

In it's purest form she means divine path, happiness, freedom and bliss. 

A magical path when they were direction-less. Relief and comfort in their days of pain. Joy to their already glowing love. Balm to their gloomy days. 

And true to her name, from the moment they held her, they felt it all. It feels as if their lives have only just begun. 

So back to the main conversation the Bhatt sisters just had over the phone. 

Baby Raha was already showing signs of an intelligent and deep kid. She was barely an year old and already had many tricks up her sleeve. Alia told Pooja that their little trouble already had her favorite list of people! And when they called or met her, she would smile at them the most. Pooja sulked thinking she will be her least favorite relative. But Alia assured that once she gets aligned with someone, she gets totally in. 

For example, Samara her eldest cousin-sister, is a part of Raha's speed dial. Sam is elated to have a little sibling in Raha and they both share a very pure and beautiful unique bond. The baby starts to bawl and talk in her own language to her sister via facetime. It's pretty amusing for the families to watch. 

They also laughed about Raha's little behavior patterns. She seems extra curious about everything like her parents. Loves her football jerseys, her pets and movies they play on tv for her. Already on her way to love everything her parents are obsessed about! 

These days her favorite pass time is to sit and stare. In her vastu balcony! She's in particular amazed by sunsets and rightfully so as her parents. While being pregnant with Raha, Alia watched a lot of sunsets from their most beloved balcony with Ranbir, talking about their baby and their future tribe. 

Now their girl seems to have inherited their trait. She loves staring into the vast blue skies, watching sunsets, strolling around the balcony floor with her mum, dad or nannies around her. 

She may grow to love safari's, learn swahili, be a photographer, travel between New York and London, love spending time at Vastu and Krishnaraj, their principal homes, binge watch movies with parents and being around her pets, playing football and munching on fries :)

RAHA, first of her kind.

Daughter of Ranbir and Alia Bhatt Kapoor. 

Grand daughter of Rishi-Neetu Kapoor and Mahesh-Soni Bhatt.

Great-Grand daughter of Raj and Krishna Raj Kapoor. 

True inheritor, legacy owner of the Kapoors, the first clan of Bollywood. 

The apple of everyone's eye and my little sunshine. 

Grow well my love, we love you so much! 

____________________________________________

NOTE : RAHA KAPOOR IS THE NAME Y'ALL! 

OUR DARLING LITTLE BABY HAS A BEAUTIFUL UNIQUE STUNNING NAME! 

SHE TOTALLY IS MY MUSE! MADE ME WANT TO DREAM AND WRITE SOMETHING FOR HER OUT OF MY DRY SPELL SEASON. WHAT A SHINING KID ALREADY. 

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER FACE, HEAR HER VOICE, WATCH HER GROW, CRAWL AND LIVE LIFE. 

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RAHA BABY. YOU'VE GOT A BEAUTIFUL LIFE, LIVE IT WELL. 

HUGS, KISSES AND BLESSINGS TO MY RANBIR ALIA, WHO I GOTTA SHARE WITH RAHU :) 

THIS WAS THE ONLY THING I WAITED. NOW IT'S DONE. 

POST A CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR POST, I FEEL MY TIME WILL TICK AWAY AND MY WORK WILL BE OVER. WHAT A JOURNEY THOU. PROUD AND FOREVER GRATEFUL. 

LOVE, LIGHT AND RAHA,

Jemi Maasi :)