Throwback to Diwali (#8)

#5k > Grateful for the love 

Please DO READ the NOTE below before you exit the page :) 

Had a lot of things going upside down since 2020 Day 1 so naturally this is all I could come up with. Not sure if I'll continue this book (as I said before) and I have solid reasons to support this. Will see what we can do until ....

But I won't DELETE this book coz I need some proof of the fandom and love that once existed and were LEGENDS ! 

_______________________________________

[Alia's POV] 

Not one of those girls who'd sell anything to party with millenials at functions that don't mean a single shit to them. Especially religious one's. I have seen plenty of personalities in my little time here in Bollywood and by what I see, the downgrade for culture is REAL ! People no more respect the divinity behind these functions but treat them like any other wild party they hang around. 

Diwali is around the corner and so are the competition for 'best bash at my place' title. Literally everyone from SRK  to Salman, Anil Kapoor to Karan, Ambani's to my noisy neighbours, they all need to have a bash, yearly. And they expect some of us to juggle between homes all night and perhaps a week. 

One such annual event is from the house of fashionista's urf the Kardashian's Bollywood Edition - Kapoor's (Local) Part 2 ! To put it simply, by Anil Kapoor and his clan. Though it is known more for his daughter's active involvement in making the event all about themselves. Not that I hate them, but they do make for an interesting topic for the rest of us to bitch all year long. 

I am not a fan of heavy dressing. Comfort comes foremost. Mnaish had sent one of his design to my team to choose. We organically raised our toast to the parrot green embroidered lehenga that looked absolutely ravishing and sexy. Been years since I let myself out like that. Time for me to let myself go free for a night. After the breakup that left me crumbled, I needed some confidence to face the industry. Cause breakups within celebrities are in another league. 

Within half an hour I got ready to leave. Shaheen and my parents were out for a vacation in London so it was just me. Halfway through my ride, my phone beeped with Whatsapp notifications. Unlocking my screen, I read them out loud. 

Pari : Is this dress okay on me ?

VD : Who cares just show up !

Shredz : No matter how hard we try, Sonam and Rhea are the winners. We should quit -.-

Adi : I've reached ! wru guys ??? come quick or else these newcomer girls would gobble me down !

Ayaan : Isn't that a great news ? I'm picking Ranbir on the way and we'll be there before you know

Sid : how can you ever turn up without him ! *,* 

Alia : hahahahah ..... your more into his face than kat #sorrynotsorry 

Ayaan : THEY ARE NOT TOGETHER *huh* 

Rannu : it's all your doing ... 

Fubu : Aloo, is that your car that just went past the security ? 

Alia : yes, are you downstairs ? 

Fubu : Just reached with the Juno brothers. Might as well wait for you to join ;) 

Alia : just cominnnn <3 

Pari : you'll never do that for me in a million yrs  *groans*