Kahaani Begins ! (#21)

Happy 2021 folks <3 

I hope this year treats us well :)

So here I begin The RanLia Wedding Track ! 

Wanted to begin it much later into the book (foll the timeline) but then since I have the liberty to do jumbled scenes, here's something that could cheer us up for this year's ONLY event that I look forward to - their wedding for real!

<<< Ranbir himself confessed that it would have already happened in 2020 if not for the pandemic (sue that virus!)>>>    *do you even hear me bawling?*

So introducing my wedding track for the book (kaafi saalon se socha hai lol) <3

Btw this track is based on 2020 (minus the problems and pandemic), and in here Rishi paa is alive, so is his mother and sister! I have always imagined him to be a part of their big day so can't change that ever! Real mein we won't see that sadly. therefore enjoy it here <3 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

June 1st, 2020 

Krishna Raj Bungalow 

A transparent sky of blue mixed with little splashes of pink and orange. A brilliant weather to sit and relax. 

Once dead bungalow named after the matriarch of The Kapoor dynasty, Mrs Krishna Raj Kapoor, now throbs like the beautiful place it was. Years before it went silent.

In 1980, Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor bought Krishna Raj bungalow on Pali Hill, which has been home to them and their kids Ranbir and Riddhima for 35 years. And now, the Kapoor's have decided to take down their heritage bungalow. 

The couple has decided to demolish the bungalow in order to make way for a 15 storey high-rise. Not yet built to it's full plan, the parents made sure to complete at least the first few floors and the interiors before their son's big year. 

Ranbir had finally went down on one knee and proposed to 'The One' he and the family's heart recognized to be theirs. He had always talked about falling madly, deeply and passionately for someone, someday and he was so sure of that. Through the years of his career, he met a million, dated few but none were able to stamp their mark in his soul and life. 

When he actually thought of scrapping that 'kiddish dream', he came face to face with a girl whom he had admired from afar. For her clumsiness, her raw character, real nature, adorable playfulness and a talent that was brimming beyond her age and experience. 

She was Alia Bhatt.

Who happened to make the world swoon by her open confession of having a big crush on him and wanted to marry him! 

Their mutual friend Ayan had united them for the first time in his humongous project. They met, worked and subtle as it would, fell in love just like that.

Experienced with few heartbreaks, they wanted to test if they would survive. Survive they did... to have reached this far! 

Both the families were soon informed of their decision and they couldn't help but dance with joy. For they have waited for this day, this moment, rather too long. Ecstatic as they were, the families and close friends were already told to allot and save the wedding event dates. It would be a perfect mix of private yet an overwhelming celebration fit for the couple.

So on a beautiful Sunday evening, The Kapoor's had gathered at the half re-constructed bungalow of the proud parents. Alia and her family were also invited and they were on the way. Other than the lustrous family members, Karan, Ayan, Imtiaz and Manish were invited. Ladies of the house were given a quick house tour by the host Neetu while the men sat in the living room with their glasses of wine.