His Sunshine (#5)

One of the most anticipated chapters of their timeline '''! 

Ranbir Unfiltered, speaks for the first time :)

Some revelations, a take on Ranbir's relationship from an outsider POV (strictly!) and a bit of imagination on how he must have felt about his past relations and the black image the media has painted him in ! Most of the facts and thoughts are collected from various folks I've interacted and asked on the same topic. It's their unbiased viewpoint as well. 

He opens his heart to y'all so listen to him with patience and an open mind ^.^

If you belong to RanDeep / RanKat ship, kindly do not read. I don't need unnecessary triggers and negative shit in my comment section :) Even though I haven't shamed both the actresses :) Just showed an angle on why they didn't worked (could be wrong) and how everything at the end, pulled Ranbir's image down. 

Also my own imagination of how Ranlia met for the first time (before they came to movies) and his reaction to their first meeting. Some adorable stuff geared up for you guys ;)

Here it is in the month of Bira's birthday,  :=)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

3 Months Later .....

(Ranbir's POV)

It's winter here in Bulgaria but nevertheless warm with it's people and kindness. 

Been three months to that rather iconic New Year's eve at Tel Aviv, Israel. In that open restaurant facing a hill top. Where I had found myself falling for the most beautiful pair of eyes I've ever laid mine on. I cannot delete that memory ever. Just got to be the most magical beginning to a tale I never anticipated. Somehow with destiny weaving it's right threads, I happened to kiss Alia !

Like a legitimate KISS, okay ?

The memory of how her lips moulded with mine, still lingers in my head like a slow fire. Of how delicate and beautiful she felt, still gives me serious chills. The way we melted in each other with the backdrop 2018's entrance, will forever be etched in my soul. I thought I couldn't hold this much happiness in me, maybe explode. But she proved me wrong. 

She gracefully glided into my monotonous, gray life like a smear of bright colours, brushed on a canvas. Like a ballerina dancing away in glory. Like a rainbow sparkling after heavy rain. Like a Sanjay Leela Bhansali heroine, running down a stair/corridor, resembling a friggin Goddess! 

Yes, she became my light. As dramatic as it seems, she filled the emptiness in my soul, the cracks and pores that had started widening. There was no stopping us after that kiss. Could not go back to normal after something that mind blowing.