°•Special Chapter (Alternate Ending)•°

Hey Fam!

So like the title says, this is the alternate ending of 2 Alphas in One School-- this is what happened that has been stuck inside my head and should've been the real ending for the book instead of a happy ending.

But then I remembered, the story might be more confusing and you guys might need more explanations so I did the ending on the book.

Ok, so the real ending consists of:

-!Dead Taehyung¡
-!Single Father Jungkook¡
-!Depressed Jungkook
¡
-!Spirit Taehyung
¡
-!Alphian True-Blood Seunggyo
¡

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I'm in our room, with my son, Seunggyo beside me, asleep while I was wide awake, thinking of him again-- it's been 4 years since Taehyung, the Luna of the pack, my other have, my mate, my soulmate, the mother of my child died-- 4 years since I have never searched for a second chance since it can never be the same without him.

I still remember how he knew on why he was going to die, is because of the Demon Hound's blast hitting him, making his body weak-- and to say I was mad, since he decided to carry this heavy weight on his own shoulders-- and we couldn't do anything to heal him since the blast almost destroyed some of his cells.

When Jisoo said that he only has a year or two to live, so he chose to celebrate our son's 1st and 2nd birthdays and hanging out with family and friends-- then living the last months of hanging out with our son before spending his last moments with me-- I also still remember how he took his last breath in front of me, how I held his cold body in my right arm while I had our son in my left hand where Taehyung's right hand was entangled with mine, as I cried on his chest, where his heart used to beat.

I heard how our son cried when he felt the warmth of his mother vanishing, I heard JK howling in sadness from the back of my mind-- I soon saw a bright light entering our room, and when I looked up, I saw the Moon Goddess standing there with a sad smile-- she walked towards me and held her hand out towards Taehyung's forehead, then a purple light glowed out of Taehyung, and my eyes widen when I saw that he started turning into a platinum wolf-- and a feminine male with wolf ears and a tail and chocolate eyes stood in front of me-- and I instantly knew that it was Tae.

°•What happened in the past•°

I was stunned and speechless when I saw Taehyung standing in front of me, he was wearing an all white clothing, a cape on his back that was flowing in the wind, but he was barefoot-- his hair, instead of platinum, it was silver and his bangs had purple streaks on it and a lilac flower crown on top of his head-- and last but not the least, his cheeks, they were milky white, and I also noticed a star symbol below his right eye, but overall-- he looked beautiful, as always.

"Tae?" I called out and he hopped on top of the bed and sat in front of me and our child

"Hello Kookie" he greets with a warm smile

"H-how-" I paused as I looked at the wolf in my arms then back to him

"W-who is this?" I slowly asked him

"This is V" he says as he gently petted V's fur

"Is he dead?" I asked him and heard him sigh

"No-- just unconscious" he answers

I was feeling so many emotions right now, like-- he just took his last breath in my arms, in front of our child-- then the Moon Goddess comes into our room and just magically separated Tae and V into two different bodies-- like, what the fuck?!

"Kookie? Are you ok?" I heard Tae ask me

"NO! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BE OKAY WHEN I SAW HOW YOU TOOK YOUR LAST BREATH IN FRONT OF ME?! IN FRONT OF OUR SON! HOW CAN YOU ASK ME IF I'M OK IF YOU'RE DEAD TAEHYUNG! DEAD!" I yelled out in anger and pain

I saw how his ears flattened on his head as he retracted his hand from V's head and placed it in front of his chest, I felt guilty after yelling at him-- but refused to give in, as I couldn't control my emotions-- as well as JK.

I heard Taehyung sigh, and soon felt arms around me and Seunggyo, I looked up to see Taehyung hugging us, while the Moon Goddess has V in her grasp-- I couldn't take it anymore and cried in my deceased mate's arms and released everything I've been keeping in my chest, then heard my son crying as I let some distressed pheromones all around in the room.

"🎶Wait a second, let me catch my breath

Remind me how it feels to hear your voice
Your lips are movin', I can't hear a thing
Livin' life as if we had a choice🎶"

I opened my eyes and looked at Taehyung who was staring at me, a soft smile on his lips as he slowly sang.

"🎶Anywhere, anytime
I would do anything for you
Anything for you
Yesterday got away
Melodies stuck inside your head
A song in every breath🎶"

He continued, I felt how our son was wriggling in my grasp, his small hands reaching out for his mother which I allowed as Tae scooped him up and continued to sing.

"🎶Sing me to sleep nowSing me to sleep
Won't you sing me to sleep now?
Sing me to sleep
🎶"

I saw how our son opened his eyes as he reached for Tae's face with his little hands as he giggles while Taehyung sang-- soon enough, Tae leaned against me as he rocked Seunggyo on his right arm while he held my hand with his left hand.

"🎶Remember me now, time cannot erase
I can hear your whispers in my mind
I've become what you cannot embrace
Our memory will be my lullaby
🎶"
"🎶Sing me to sleep now
Sing me to sleep
Won't you sing me to sleep now?
Sing me to sleep
🎶"

°•Now (22 years later)•°

I shook my head then stared at Seunggyo, who was sitting on the bench of the piano and played and sang the same song that his mother sang to us-- to his mate, Jeon Jinsoo, and son, Jeon Takashi-- I saw V by their foot as his tail wagged back and forth while listening to Seunggyo.

I smiled at them, until I felt a warm presence and I closed my eyes as I know who it was.

"Hello Pup"

"Hello Kookie"

°•The End•°

___________________________________

Now like I said!

This is the ALTERNATE ENDING!

SO IT DOESN'T CONCERN THE REAL PLOT/STORY!

Take care!

I love you!

Author-nim, over 'n out!