AUTHOR'S NOTE: Run BTS Episode 111/SPOILERS!

Umm... so... like the title says, this is NOT a chapter update.

If you haven't watched the new Run BTS episode, then you shouldn't read it so you won't say that I'm a spoiler... anyways...

Baby Taeger was guessing the code, which made the staff tell him to go look for clues... until it resulted into this...

I just wanna scream so loud when there were so many TaeKook moments on Run BTS Episode 111.

So like literally, the clue was Jungkook's other surname... and the other surname was, J.K KIM, written on the car...

After finding the treasure, all of the BTS members went home, except for Jungkook as he was the last one...

And when Jungkook figured it out, he asked the staff members this...

Jin was the first one to get it, then Yoongi, then Namjoon, then Jimin, then Hobi, then Tae, and lastly Jungkook...

When Jungkook got to learn that they can go home after finding out on how to open the treasure box, he was really surprised and asked for Tae...

And I think that when the staff said "Yes"... he was kinda sad...

But anyways... new chapter updaye tomorrow!!

Take care lovelies!

I love you!
I purple you!
💜🐰🐯💜

Author-nim, over 'n out!