CHAPTER 1: The Scent and the Unusual Meeting

THIRD PERSON'S POV (Taehyung's side)

In the pack of the Solar Artic, a young alpha was sitting on top of their pack house roof while watching the sun come up turning the sky into mixed colors of orange yellow, he closes his eyes as he feels the cool morning breeze hitting his face and making his bangs sway, his sweater providing him warmth and giving him sweater paws, then he tightened his eyed shut as he felt another pain in his chest as another burnt bruise formed on his neck, he breathed heavily as he held his tears back in as he breathed in and out slowly... then he opened his eyes as he heard the artic birds chirping while flying in the sky, still breathing heavily, he looked down from the rooftop and saw the morning Deltas going on morning patrols through the forest and every border of the pack...

"Tae sweetie?" He heard his mother's sweet voice in the link

"Yeah mom?" He asked still looking over the pack

"Come down to the dining room! Breakfast is ready!!" His mother said

The young alpha named Taehyung, stood up and stretched a little as he went down from the rooftop, he was finally already for his first day of school with his siblings and friends, actually... Taehyung is a high-class graduated student and trainee from the private school, Havoc Academy from the Lunar Dusk Pack and the only reason why he was attending his siblings' school because they were being harassed and his father wanted him to protect them, so he only agreed.

When he has reached the dining room he saw his family and friends waiting for him, so he sat down on the chair opposite to his father so he was facing him, then he started eating as the maids brought him food.

"So! Your first day at our school huh?" His older brother, Kim Younghoon says as he looks at him

Taehyung only nods at his brother as he continued to eat, he's sometimes talkative when the matter is serious but if questions are only easy to answer he only nods and shakes his head, he's not that kind of wolf who is bubbly and friendly. Yes! He is kind and caring, but he's not a talkative one even in his younger years.

But, he was once when they were still a complete family... but his older brother, Kim Seokjin disappeared one night when he turned 18 and never came back, but he learned that his brother found his mate at that night so he decided to run away with him to the Crescent Canine Pack, when Taehyung learned of this he disliked his brother for leaving him without saying anything and for having him worried for 2 years.

"Another one?" His father, Kim Gong-yoo and the Alpha of the pack asked him

Then all attention was on him as his mother teared up when he saw another burnt bruise mark on his son's neck again.

"Yeah... but it was nothing dad, I can handle it" Taehyung says calmly and they all dropped the subject and continued eating

After they were all eating, they all stood up as they went outside of the pack house and saw the car they're gonna use, his friends got in while he and his older siblings said goodbye to their parents.

"We'll see you later eomma! Appa!" His older sister, Kim Tzuyu says as she hugs their parents and got in the car

"See you guys later" Younghoon says as he hugs their parents as well and sat on the shotgun seat

Taehyung was only silent with his parents, so he decided to hug them as well and give them a small smile.

"I'll see you both later, and don't worry I'll look after them... especially Jihoon hyung Bogum hyung" Taehyung says as he looks at his best friend, Park Bogum