CHAPTER 31: Taken

TAEHYUNG'S POV

After four days, I was able to leave my room, I felt much better now, but my mark is still healing.

Jungkook still keeps blaming himself for not pushing Ruth Gulliem Gomez otherwise known as Chunseo away, but I know he learnt his lesson anyways, the others forgave, yes, even Jisoo, as I told her too.

So right now, I'm in the library with the others as I was sitting on Kookie's lap as he kept nuzzling his face in my nape, well, I am comfy at our position.

"So we're still going with the original plan?" Jisung asks me as I nod

"We'll attack the day after tomorrow and leave at sundown, and meet G Idle and Ikon by the Solar Artic Pack" I said

"Bu-"

"No, Jungkook, you're not going, you're staying here" I said sternly and heard him growl

"You know that won't work on me" I said and he just scoffed

"Whatever" he says

I stood up as he did as well and left the library as I could only sigh, I buried my face in my hands and massaged my temple, me and Jungkook fought again, I started tearing up because when it always comes to this topic we always ended up arguing, but we always make up by words and cuddles at night.

But this time, I don't think Jungkook will forgive me, I mean, the battle is the day after tomorrow and me and the others are leaving at sun down while he and the others stay here.

"Hey Tae, it'll be alright" Jisoo says as she hugs me

"I-I don't know S-Soo.. h-he blocked our l-link" I said weakly as tears poured out of my eyes

"Oh Tae, come on, let's get you to bed, I'll talk to Jungkook" Chanyeol hyung says and I nodded

We ended the meeting as Jisoo walked me to my bedroom, while the others went back to their mates, I sat down on the bed as Jisoo kissed my temple and walked towards the door.

"Mind link any of us if you need anything, ok?" She says and I nodded

She smiled at me then closed the door as she left me alone, and as soon as she leaves, I broke down as I felt guilty for making Jungkook stay here and worry for me, but I can't risk taking him with us to battle, they'll capture him and use him against us.

I love you Kookie, I just hope you understand why I'm doing this, it's only for your safety and I couldn't risk loosing you.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

After I stormed out of the library, I walked downstairs to see the others, but I only ignored them and went to the backyard and went towards the tree with hammocks, swings and hanging sofas there and lied down on one of the hammocks.

I sighed and placed one of my arms over my eyes as I'm still mad at Tae, I know we always argue about this, but even though he's right, I can't bare to loose him, I almost lost once when I was still immature, twice when I didn't push Chunseo away and his mark is still healing.. I can't loose him, I just can't!

"You and me need to talk Jungkook" I removed my arm and looked at the owner of the voice

Then I saw Chanyeol standing there, his arms crossed in front of his chest, as his eyebrows were furrowed, I just nodded and he sat down on the one the sofas that were hanging on the tree and looked at the sky.

"You do know why Tae's doing this, right?" He asked me and I nodded

"Yeah.. but, I just don't want him to go! I can't bare to loose him after I almost hurt him! Twice at that!" I said

"I know exactly how you feel Jungkook" Chanyeol says and I looked at him, confused

"How?" I asked him

"Well, when a small rouge attack broke out in our pack, I was badly injured and weak, until Baekhyun came in and charged towards the rouge and I panicked and started tearing up because I was afraid to loose him that day, but he linked me to trust him, and when I did, he saved not just me, but the WHOLE pack" Chanyeol says and I was amazed

"You should always trust your mate Jungkook, because, that's what always makes a relationship stronger" Chanyeol says and I nodded

"And besides! Tae has been preparing for this day his whole entire life when he turned 7" Chanyeol says and chuckled as I smiled, imagining the 7 year old Tae saying that

"Thanks Chanyeol" I said as he looked at me and smiled

We talked for a while, until we heard a weird sound coming from behind us, we both looked at each other and nodded, we both stood up and started running for our lives, until something hit us.

We both groaned in pain and looked at the source where the thing that hit us in the head came from, and we both noticed two strange figures all dressed in black.

Chanyeol growled and stood in front of me as his eyes glowed red, then soon he attacked the two figures.

"Run Jungkook! Call the others! I'll handle them!" Chanyeol yells but I was still frozen in my place

"GO!! NOW!!" Chanyeol yelled again and I started running

Tae! Baby! Please come outside! We're under attack!

Guys! Come out to the back! Something's attacking me and Chanyeol!

I both linked Tae and the others and continued to run, until I felt a presence behind me so I dodged it and started to attack it ad my eyes glowed crimson red, and my fangs came out.

I charged towards the figure and saw the other now coming towards me as well as Chanyeol was knocked out, I continued to fight back, until they mumbled something under their breath and everything around me, turned black.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I soon jolted up after I got Jungkook's link, I don't even know how I fell asleep! I was sitting on the bed, but I ran out of the room and downstairs and saw Chanyeol hyung on the couch with Nayeon noona checking up on him and Baekhyun hyung sobbing beside him as he hugged him.

"Tae" Jin hyung called out

They all looked at me when Jin hyung said my name, I sensed that Jungkook isn't here as our bond is still blocked and I started panicking.

"What happened? Where's Jungkook?" I asked them

They all looked down, and Jin hyung walked towards me trying to touch me as he had tears in his eyes.

"Tae-"

"I asked you guys once, I'll ask again! Where. Is. My. Mate?!" I yelled now tearing up

And my eyes widen as tears fell from my eyes and fear rose to my chest when Chanyeol hyung said the words I feared the most.

"I-I'm sorry Tae, but they took Jungkook"

________
Heyy guys!
War and blood is coming!!
Take care!
I love you!
❤🐰🐯💜

Author-nim, over 'n out!