CHAPTER 32: Promise

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Taehyung couldn't believe what his ears just heard, he tried stopping his tears from falling as he didn't believe Chanyeol.

"Y-you're l-lying right? K-Kookie is just p-playing a trick on us" Taehyung says as he didn't let his tears fall

Everyone felt sadness once they saw Taehyung like that, he was always known as the most calm and strong Young Alpha of the Solar Artic Pack.

But that Taehyung always has his walls up along with hid happiness, but this Taehyung, feels dull and doesn't want to believe that the love of his life just has been taken away from him.

Namjoon stood up and pulled Jin along with him as they went towards Taehyung, Namjoon placed a hand on his shoulder as his other hand was on Jin's waist while the male was crying silently.

"Tae-"

"Chanyeol hyung is lying, right J-Joon hyung? K-Kookie is just o-outside, w-waiting for m-me to a-apologize to him" Taehyung says in a strained voice

Namjoon felt his heart break for his mate's brother, he nor his best friend deserve this kind of punishment, yes, Jungkook did many mistakes in the past for hurting his mate.

But that doesn't mean that they could just take him away from Taehyung, Namjoon sighed as he looked at Taehyung sadly.

"Taehyung, what Chanyeol said is true, they took Jungkook" Namjoon says

Taehyung shook his head as he still doesn't want to believe any of them, tears pooling in his eyes, he ran upstairs towards his room, ignoring his brother's and friends' calls for his name as he slammed the door shut.

He slid down the door as his energy left his body, and now realizing that his mate is gone, he broke down, letting his pain out for failing to protect his mate.

"J-JUNGKOOK!!!"

Meanwhile everyone downstairs felt their heart break as they heard Taehyun's sobs, cries and yell of Jungkook's name.

Jin, Jisoo, Jimin and the rest of the omegas started crying, while the betas and alphas teared up as they listened to Taehyung's heartbreaking cries and pleas to the Moon Goddess to bring back his mate.

Taehyung just sat on the floor as he still hasn't stopped crying, this is the first time he broke down, he never cried this much over his father, but loosing a mate is like taking their heart away from them.

"K-Kook-kie.. K-Kook-ie.. K-K-Koo.. I-I'm s-sorry f-for n-not p-protecting you.. I-I'm s-sorry f-for f-failing you.." Taehyung said weakly as tears still fell from his eyes

Meanwhile on Jungkook's side, he woke up on a hard bed, and looked around his surroundings and saw that he was in a cell, filled with dirty things and the smell of blood and rotten flesh.

He remembered that he blocked his and Taehyung's link, and unblocked it, but once he unblocked it, he was filled with sadness and pain as he heard his mate's heartbreaking sobs and weak callings of his name.

Jungkook started crying silently as he felt his mate longing for him and apologizing to him, over and over again, he felt his wolf JK, howl in sadness as he cried together with his mate who was whimpering while crying, so he decided to do one thing to make his mate calm.

T-Tae?

K-Kook *hic* kie?! I-is t-that you?!

Yes pup, it's me

Kookie! I-I'm *hic* so so *hic* s-sorry!

Hey, hey, why are you saying sorry?

B-because *sniff* I-I f-failed to p-protect you *whimpers*

Hey, you didn't fail me, it wasn't your fault pup, you didn't know that they sent someone to kidnap me, so calm down, it's not your fault Tae

Jungkook said through the link, in order to calm his mate down, Taehyung kept whimpering and Jungkook heard that.

🎶Looking in your eyes
The protective gaze you give
So colorful
Remember, the things you taught me
Knowing in my heart
That this sadness will one day
Like destiny
Take us to the
Same place🎶

Jungkook hummed sang, but luckily Taehyung heard it and calmed down, and once he calmed down, he decided to ask Jungkook a question.

K-Kookie?

Hmm?

Can you tell me where you are? Do you recognize it?

Jungkook looked around again and felt familiar with the place and his eyes widen once he found out that he was in his pack.

Tae, I'm in the dungeon back at the Crescent Canine Pack

Taehyung only nodded his head and took note of that.

Alright, me and the others will go there to get you, I promise Kookie

Jungkook smiles at what his mate said and closed his eyes.

I know you will pup

Taehyung also smiled as he wiped his tears, he leaned against his door and also closed his eyes.

I love you Kookie..

I love you too pup..

They both let their tears fall once they said the three magic words that always makes their hearts beat fast.

They both closed the link, and just stared ahead, not giving a care that they're only staring at a wall.

Taehyung stood up and went towards the bed and plopped on it as he sniffed the duvet that smelled just like him and Jungkook from when they're cuddling, Taehyung smiled and looked at the portrait that Jungkook brought and it was a drawing of him when he was wearing a flower crown and sleeping.

"I promise Kookie, I'll come and save you"

__________
Heyy guys!
War is next!!
Get ready for many surprises!!
And... online school is piling on me... so... expect slow updates...
Take care!
I love you!
❤🐰🐯💜

Author-nim, over 'n out!