CHAPTER 22: Taehyung's Heat

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It's been 3 days that Tae finally mastered all of the 5 elements, but he distanced himself away from me and locked himself in his room, Jin, Jimin, and Jisoo all went into his room to check on him and even brought him food as he wasn't eating, then soon came down with half-eaten food, he even blocked our bond and that made me hurt, because what if I'm the reason he's like this?!

I stayed on the rooftop where I heard Tae singing and our 1st argument here at the Solar Artic Pack, I sighed and looked towards the horizon and just kept thinking about Tae.

Jungkook?

I heard Jin through the pack link and decided to answer back.

Yeah, what is it?

I asked him.

Tae wants you in his room

No

'No'? Why?

He asked me confused.

Because I think he's mad at me

I said with a sad tone.

Why would he be mad at you?

He asked me.

Because I stole his sugar cookie 3 days ago

I said, then I heard him laugh through the link.

Jungkook! He's not mad! He's in heat!

He said and my eyes widen at what he said.

H-he's in h-heat?

Yes! And he keeps looking for you!

If he was in heat, then why didn't he look for me 3 days ago?

I asked him.

He says he's nervous as his heat was intense, and now he needs your help

He said and I smirked as dirty thoughts filled my head on what I can do to my mate.

Sure, tell Tae that I'll be there in a moment

Sure, we'll go to uncle Daehyun's side of the pack, since the others want to see what it looks like, while I'll send the Deltas and Stigmas away from the pack house for a while.. since I know that Tae might be loud because of a guy like you that has a strong stamina for those kind of activities

He says and I laughed.

That'd be nice, do that, because I plan on not stopping

I said and he also laughed.

Will do! Have fun!

He says then closes the link, I stood up with a smirk and decided to go down and into my mate's room, and once I got down, I heard no sound and smelled the most amazing scent in my life! I followed it and then it lead to Tae's room. I knocked on the door first, then heard a pained whimper.

"W-who is it?" Tae asked me from his room then whimpered

"Tae, it's me" I said softly

"K-Kookie?" He called out then whimpered

"Yes, it's me, can I come in?" I asked him

"Y-yes.." he said

And that's where I came in, my eyes widen and my pants tighten when I saw my mate's look, he was only wearing my shirt, panting and sweaty as his bangs were sticking to his forehead as he whimpered and his purple eyes were glowing, I locked the door and walked towards him and sat on his bed as my face was expressionless, I grabbed his leg and pulled his body towards me and sat him onto my lap and right onto my crotch as he whimpered.

"P-please.." he pleaded softly and I decided to tease him

"Please what baby?" I asked him and he whimpered

"P-please h-help me" he whimpered

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Taehyung started grinding his member on Jungkook's clothed one, Jungkook groaned in pleasure and held his mate's hips firmly as the platinum haired whined from the loss of friction.

"P-please A-alpha~!" Taehyung begged

Jungkook started licking his fingers and entered one into his mate's tight and warm hole, he groaned when he felt his mate's slick and his ass clenching on his finger.

Taehyung whimpered in pleasure and Jungkook entered another finger, scissoring his mate's lewd hole and continued thrusting it as Taehyung started moaning from pleasure, Jungkook entered another finger and thrusted his fingers in a fast pace as Taehyung has tears in his eyes now.

Jungkook smirked as his pants tighten more from the lewd sounds his mate was making then pulled his fingers out while his mate whimpered from the loss as his hole clenched and unclenched nothing.

"W-why d-did you s-stop?" Taehyung asked Jungkook

"Because I don't want you to cum just from my fingers puppy" Jungkook whispered in his ear

Taehyung shivered, then Jungkook placed him on the bed as he started stripping himself off, giving Taehyung a show, while his mate was watching Jungkook, biting his lip as he watched how his Alpha's muscle flex.

Jungkook saw his mate's lustful stare and smirked as he walked back towards the bed in his boxers, he hovered over Taehyung and removed his shirt as he licked his lips and stare at hid mate's beautiful body with hunger and lust.

"Do you have lube and condom?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded

As he pointed towards his cabinet nightstand, Jungkook reached out for the lube and condom and then looked back at his mate, he removed his boxers and ripped the packet and placed the condom on his length and lubed it then pumped his member, he hovered over Taehyung again and lined his member towards his mate's hole.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked Taehyung

While the said male nodded, Jungkook kissed his mate as he entered his hole in one go, making Taehyung moan and him groan in the kiss, they pulled away and Jungkook started thrusting.

"A-ah~! A-Alpha-~ hngh~! F-fas-aah!! T-ter~!" Taehyung moaned out

Jungkook obeyed and thrusted in an animalistic pace as he groaned in pleasure while Taehyung arched his back as his eyes rolled back in pleasure as he gripped his bedsheets.

Then soon they both came and Jungkook pulled out as he removed the condom and tied it as he threw it into the trash bin in the bathroom, he walked back towards his mate and sat back down, but his eyes widen when his mate flipped them over with him on top.

"Baby? What are you doi-AHHH!!" Jungkook moaned

As Taehyung sat down on his thighs as his mate's huge member entered his hole once again.

"B-baby! I-I'm not w-wearing a c-cond-ahhh fuck!" Jungkook moaned out again

Taehyung smirked and continued bouncing on Jungkook's member as he made love bites on his mate's neck and chest while Jungkook continued to moan.

Soon Jungkook came inside Taehyung while Taehyung came on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook growled once again as he flipped them over and then pinned Taehyung's hands above his head as he glared at Taehyung but then smirked.

"You've been a bad puppy, so now, Alpha's gonna give you a punishment" Jungkook said in a low voice

And that's where they ended up making love for a whole week, since Jin and the others were staying at Daehyun's side of the pack for 2 weeks.

___________
Heyy!!
How's everyone doing?
Bad smut... yeah, I know😂
Take care!
I love you!
❤🐰🐯💜

Author-nim, over 'n out!