Thank You And Some Explanations

So hey!! We're finally finished with this book: 2 Alphas In One School!! Yeyy!! So there's going to be a sequel that will pretty much come out soon...

Because I'm still thinking of plots for "Squad Goals" and still not feeling the vibe to do "How I Changed You"...

And, my books "A Lovers Secrets" and "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim" will also have sequels coming out...

And now, I have some plots and ideas that was supposed to be in the story but I didn't include...

And first of all: the TITLE:

-2 Alphas In One School isn't suppose to be the title of this book, it's suppose to be "The Powerful Mates".

But since Jungkook and Tae did meet at school and both were Alphas until Kook figured out that Tae was also Half Omega or more specifically an Alphian Omega I wanted to feel the school vibe.

I know that most books there are many Alphas in a school, but this schook in this book only has one Alpha and that is Jungkook, until Taehyung came with his siblings Tzuyu and Younghoon.

Second: the PLOTS AND IDEAS that have not been added onto the story:

-more on the school plot, I know some of you maybe wondering why the title is 2 Alphas In One SCHOOL if there is just some plots of the characters in the school, they still went to school while Taehyung didn't because he's a graduated student from Havoc Academy, and I don't want to do a school scene in the boom cause nothing good ever happens in school and only lunch and hometime, but I think in one of the chapters, I think it's in Jungkook's point of view that he and Taehyung spent time in the school.

-Taehyung was supposed to be an Omegian Alpha instead of an Alphian Omega, but since I like I said from my own explanation, even Taehyung became submissive to Jungkook, and in the chapter "Taehyung's Heat", you all read a power bottom Taehyung, so yeah.

-Choi Jaehyun, I know many of you are still figuring it out why this person is bolded in Taehyung and Jungkook's conversation in the chapter Rooftop part 2, but he's coming in the chapters later on.

-Jungkook was supposed to be controlled by Jang Songmyun because Jieun kissed him as she was injected by the dark magic by Daehyun. But I think that's scene well to known so I decided for him and JK to meet the Moon Goddess.

-Kim Jongsuk was never suppose to appear in the book, but I want to add some more mystery to the book, and yes, he is Taehyung's older brother and he is deceased as a werewolf but he is a vampire now. Jongsuk was born before Jin and was taken from Eunan by his father because he was born out of wedlock and so Gong-yoo never knew he existed and Eunan forgot about him but he never held a grudge against Taehyung and his other siblings because it was not their fault. Taehyung is the only one that can feel his presence because Jongsuk has been watching over him ever since he was born, so he is familiar with Jongsuk's presence.

-Lisa was suppose to be the traitor but I chose Daehyun because it would make much more sense. On why I chose Lisa to be the traitor, is because she used to have feelings for Taehyung until I decided to not make her the bad guy and Daehyun instead.

-The Dark Witch is suppose to also appear, but since I want more on Jungkook and Taehyung fighting Jang Songmyun, I didn't add it, because it would be a mess for me and you guys might not even understand what is happening in the war.

-When Jungkook and the Moon Goddess met, I know you guys maybe curious on why she said that Jungkook was just like his ancestor Gunwoo. Well, the Moon Goddess used to be in a relationship with Gunwoo until she was crowned as the Moon Goddess then Gunwoo found his mate. The Moon Goddess understands so she lets him go and doesn't hate Jungkook nor Gunwoo for that, because it's just how their destinies were written