AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'm Sorry...

So... hey lovelies...

I'm not in the mood right now to update... or... to never update again... do you guys want to know why?

It's because my e-mail has been hacked into this very app!!

I'm still thinking about, if I should leave Wattpad... but chose not to... I can't bear to break your hearts...

I made so many friends here and even got to meet my Eomma and Soulmate... but knowing that I just got hacked made my mind go crazy...

When I knew that I got hacked, I started crying and getting out of control as to why bad things always happen to me...

I even tried the link to know if I'm hacked or not just kept on saying that I had...

I tried testing it for a whole day and the results kept repeating to be the same...

I felt numb and depressed since it's my first time getting hacked...

I talked to my sister about it and she was shocked to say the least aswell, because a technology geek like me in the family has never been hacked since I was the greatest technology expert in my whole family...

I did't talked about this to my parents since they woulf freak out and let me delete Wattpad instead...

But... I'll still update my stories... for you guys... but until then, I won't update any books... but I would even publish some chapters...

I was stressed this morning since I was doing some school work until my stress doubled when I figured the hack on my phone... Wattpad sent me an e-mail...

So I hope that you guys understand me... but I promise to continue my books when I get over this hacking craziness...

Take care...
I love you...
❤🐰🐯💜

Author-nim, over 'n out...♡