CHAPTER 38: The Powerful Mates

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Everyone, even the rogues feared on what Jang Songmyun has became while Jungkook just growled as he shielded Taehyung behind his back when the male landed.

While Daehyun was just standing there until Jongsuk tackled him down, but everyone was quiet and all was heard was Jang Songmyun-or more specifically the Demon Hound's breathing as he growls at anything he sees.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other and nodded, JK took over control and started making a ball of light, that was also a teleportation spell.

Taehyung looked back at the others and decided to link all of them.

Be careful, all of you! Me and Kookie will be back to finish off this Demon Hound, so while we're gone, finish the job, and let's all go home together! Happy and victorious!

Taehyung says and all of the warriors and his friends and brothers cheered, Taehyung smiled and then Jungkook grabbed his hand as they both ran towards the Demon Hound and all disappeared.

Leaving the warriors to fight the now remaining rogues as Jongsuk has now tied Daehyun up.

Jungkook and Taehyung teleported in an unknown location, and they heard Jang Songmyun growl at them, as he recognized this place.

"YOU IMBECILES!! WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE?!" He growled and Jungkook remembers what this place is

"This is the Solaresou Scape" Jungkook says and Taehyung looks at him

"What?" He asks

"This is where the Moon Goddess and my ancestor banished the Demon Hound" Jungkook pauses and looks at Taehyung

"And now.. we're going to destroy him" he says and Taehyung just grips his hand

"I'll follow your lead on this one Kookie" Taehyung says

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Me and Tae both looked back at the Demon Hound as he was still panicking to be back in this place.

I looked at Tae and let go of his hand and he looked back at me and got the point, we both nodded at each other and started running different directions towards the Demon Hound.

"Moon blaze" I chanted quietly and a light sparked as I saw Tae is holding a water spear

We both threw it at the same time and saw the Demon Hound get hit as he growled in pain when he got hit, he glared at me and started chanting his own, then he made a dark flame and aimed it at me and threw it.

But luckily Tae flew and took my hand as we both dodged the attack, then he let go and I landed on my feet and started chanting again and this time, a star spark appeared and I threw it as Tae charged towards him with fire katanas.

The Demon Hound was able to dodge the spark but Tae got an advantage and was able to stab his leg and he flew back in the air as the Demon Hound wad about to grab him.

"Solar flare!" I chanted and threw a sun fire at him as Tae did the same

"Flame thrower!" Tae chanted

And we were able to hit him again, which made him weak now, and from what I remember from what mom told me, that my ancestor Gunwoo used 20 hits, and when he becomes weak, only two more hits are needed, but since Tae is powerful, we can do it together.

Pup! We can do 2 more hits and then he'll be gone forever

I linked to to him, and saw him dodge from an attack.