CHAPTER 19: More Cuteness Awaits~♡

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Everyone was baffled when Jungkook just ran away with puppy Taehyung in his arms upstairs.

"Yah! Did he just" Hoseok says

"Take puppy Taehyung upstairs to his room? Yes, yes he did" Jimin completes his mate's sentence

"Well, how can he not? When his mate was cute and is in his wolf form that is a playful puppy making Jin hyung scream from fear" Yoongi says and earns a hit on his head from Jin

Meanwhile..

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I ran towards my room and plopped my puppy Tae down and closed the door, I looked at Tae who was just lying on his back, exposing his puppy tummy while his cute puppy eyes were looking at me, I smiled and walked towards him and sat down and started scratching his tummy while he moved one of his lower leg, I cooed and then continued to scratch his tummy, until he stood up and made a little pouncing stance while wagging his tail (A/N: picture from above).

I kneeled before him and decided to play along, then he pounced at me and I decided to pretend to be hurt.

"Ow! Tae! That hurts! You're hurting Kookie!" I faked being hurt then heard a whimper from puppy Tae

Then I felt something, and it wasn't fur, then I felt tiny hands grab my arms, I decided to look at Tae and my eyes widen and I almost died out of cuteness when I saw the second cutest thing in my life!! You guys wanna know why? Because puppy Tae turned suddenly turned into his human form and. He. Was. A. Fucking. BABY!! I REPEAT!! AND CUTE, ADORABLE AND PRETTY BABY THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE!! And he was holding onto my arm as he looked at me, and now he had big doe bambi eyes that made my heart leap out of my chest from his cuteness.

"K-Kookie!! A-awe y-yu o-otay?! T-Taetae i-ish sho-showwy!!" Baby Tae says and I noticed he was about to cry

I suddenly sat up and took him in my arms and kissed his head as he started crying.

"Hey, hey, what happened bub? Why are you crying?" I asked him softly and he looked at me, tears flowing out from his doe bambi eyes

"T-Taetae h-huwt K-Kookie!! T-Taetae a b-baddie!!" Baby Tae hiccupped then cried more

My heart clenched seeing him like this, so I faced him towards me and kissed his eyes that were still crying tears and peppered kisses around his face, he stopped crying then started giggling when I kissed his face, then started tickling him so now he's laughing and moving to get away from me.

"N-no! K-Kookie! S-stob!! T-Taetae g-gon p-pee!!" Baby Tae says between his laughs

And I stopped and hugged him again, then looked at him again as he poked my bicep.

"Yes bub?" I asked him

"T-Taetae i-ish c-cool" he says and I got the hint

He wasn't wearing any clothes, so I went inside of my closet and mentally cursed as all of my clothed will look big on him, so I closed my closet doors and picked baby Tae up and went towards his room, I placed baby Tae on his bed and went inside his closet to choose a clothing that can be not to big for him, then I noticed a box and opened it and saw some baby clothes there that can fit baby Tae, I saw a note by it and read it.

Dear best frenemy Taehyung,

I hope this helps you when I use the Cutie Spell on you!
Even though I placed a spell on you, I'm not that bad to not give you clothes when you turn into your baby human form! And these clothes can stretch out when the Cutie Spell is over, so good luck! I hate you!

Love your best frenemy, Jisoo☆

I chuckled and took a white sweater and a small size boxer shorts that fits baby Tae, I went back towards him after I closed his closet doors, and I cooed when I saw baby Tae sleeping peacefully while his thumb is in his mouth, with pouty lips, I dressed him up gently and careful to not wake him up and carried him again towards my room, I placed him on the bed and decided wear sweatpants with no shirt and got into my bed and placed baby Tae on my chest and kissed his head before I doze off.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Eek! They're soo cute!" I heard a voice squeals

Then I heard a flash sound from a camera, I groaned as I opened my eyes and checked my surroundings, I decided to get up until a strong arm pulled me back, and then I felt a chest by my cheek and looked up and blushed when I saw Jungkook's handsome face, looking at me with a warm smile.

"Hey beautiful" he says and I blushed more at his husky voice and then he sat up

"H-hi" I mumbled and sat up as well

I grabbed my head and groaned in pain, from my headache.

"Are you ok pup?" Jungkook asks me and I nodded

"Yeah, just a headache, what happened?" I asked as I looked at them

"Well, Tzuyu said something about Jisoo put some kind of spell on you, so yeah" Namjoon hyung says and I groaned in annoyance as I plopped back down on the bed

"Argh!! Darn it Kim Jisoo!! You'll pay for casting that annoying spell at me!!" I yelled then got out of bed

"Where are you going?" I heard Jungkook ask

"To the library, I need to read on how to control my magic" I said and he nods and got up

"Can I come with you?" He asked and I nodded and blushed when he's shirtless

"Just put a shirt on" I said then went into my room

I changed my outfit, and decided to wear shorts and a large hoodie and saw Jungkook infront of my room, then we both walked towards the library, when we got there, I pointed on where we're gonna sit and Jungkook went there as I searched for the book, and when I found it, I walked back to Jungkook and sat beside him. It was quiet, but it was comfortable.

"Umm.. Tae?" Jungkook called out and I hummed in response

"I-umm.. I have a question" he says and I looked at him

"Yes Kookie? What is it?" I asked him

I notice him blush and then sighed, then my eyes widen as I blushed furiously when he asked me his question.

"Since you're half alpha and half omega, do you have heat? Or rut?"

_________
Heyy guys!
So what do you guys think Taehyung has?
Heat? Or rut?
Find out next chapter!
Take care!
I love you!
❤🐰🐯💜

Author-nim, over ' out!