CHAPTER 37: The Demon Hound

THIRD PERSON'S POV

To say that, everyone was shook when they saw Jungkook, their eyes all wide when they saw the Moon Stone, the Star Stone, and the Sun Stone all floating and circulating Jungkook as his eyes glowed gold.

He pushed Jang Songmyun away and he ended up getting knocked out, while Daehyun was still frozen in his place as he saw Jungkook, while the male kneels down to his mate and carried him bridal style as he teleported to Jin, Jimin and Jisoo.

He laid Taehyung down as kiss ed his temple and lips as he stood up again and looked at Jin.

"Take care of him" Jungkook says and Jin nods

Jungkook soon looked at the others and undid the Freezan spell and his friends and the warriors unfroze and attacked the rogues once again, revenge for hurting Taehyung.

He growled and glared at Jang Songmyun, while the other male did the same, then they both fought with swords as the other warriors and rogues are now in their wolf forms.

Jin and Jimin tried to heal Taehyung with the magic they learned from Jisoo, with G Idle protecting them as Jisoo went to help Ikon

Soon, Taehyung was fully healed but still weak, he opened his eyes and sat up as he saw Jin, Jimin and the G Idle group.

"H-hyung?" Taehyung called out weakly

"You're going to be alright Tae.. Jungkook saved you" Jin said

And Taehyung's eyes widen and he looked at where his mate is and teared up, once he saw him fighting with Jang Songmyun, he also felt intimidated as he felt Jungkook's strong aura even from a far distance.

He looked around and saw his friends and warriors fighting and obviously winning, he smiled until it was wiped away and his eyes widen again once he saw a dark mage casting a Force Spell aimed towards his brother and Jimin.

He stood up, as soon as the spell was casted and it flew towards, causing a strong wind to erupt, but Taehyung was fast enough to push Jin and Jimin out of the way as he was the one knocked by the Force Spell which made him fall from the edge of the floating pack, making Jin and Jimin scream his name.

"TAEHYUNG!!!" Jin and Jimin screamed in terror

Jungkook looked back to where Jin and Jimin are and his eyes widen once he saw his mate fall off the edge of the pack, while Jang Songmyun smirked in victory, Jisoo saw the dark mage and charged towards her and ended her by using the Bursor Spell which burned her to ashes like vampires in the sun light.

Meanwhile Taehyung.. he was falling, he closed his eyes as he thinks that this is the end, until he heard a voice inside his head, chanting a weird spell in an ancient language.

And when he memorized the spell and as well as the language that he whispered the words, without even thinking on what could happen to him.

"Hvere suninn ok moon meet með starrinn inn middle,inn vér gefthyr gift fyrir thee til nýtatt

mooninn goddess ok sun goð hafkhosenr thy, starrinn goddess hafblesseðr thee

rise okkarr kreation, nýtatt okkarr gift vel" Taehyung whispered

Until he felt something happening so he opened his eyes only to widen them in wonder and awe at what he saw.

. . . . . . . .

While Jungkook felt weak as he just stared at the edge where his mate fell, which made Jang Songmyun laugh out loud which made everyone look at him, aside from Jungkook as Jin and Jimin cried in Minnie and Miyeon's arms.