CHAPTER 24: The Twilight Oasis Pack

TAEHYUNG'S POV

After my break down, I continued to do my work and then just let Bogum hyung and Elder Yo handle the pack members, but luckily it was easy for the pack members to understand my side, then remembered to link Chanyeol hyung and Jisung, so I tried to link them in our link that we made when we were younger, thanks to the Elders.

Chanyeol hyung? Jisung?

Taehyung?

Hi Taehyung hyung

I heard both of them answer in the link.

Are you ok hyung?

I suddenly froze when Jisung asked me that question, but I decided to not let them know that I'm having a break down right now.

Yeah, I'm fine

Are you sure Taehyung? Cause.. you don't sound fine

*sighs* I'm just tired Chanyeol hyung, I still have to pack and just- I'm just stressed right now, especially after my magic training, I'm still kinda drained

I said and just slumped back on my seat, and decided to go up to my safe haven, I walked out of the office and towards the rooftop while still mind linking with Jisung and Chanyeol hyung.

So you guys know that name of the pack we're staying in?

No idea, Taehyung?

From what I remembered, appa said the Twilight Oasis Pack if something like this ever happens, and bringing the stones with us

But wait- there are four packs, then why doesn't the Crescent Canine Pack have one?

Jisung asked and I stopped once he asked the question, and he's right! There are four packs, the North, South, East and West. And the stones were created, the Star stone is protected by the East pack where Jisung lives, the Sun stone is protected by the West pack where Chanyeol hyung lives, and the Moon stone is protected by me and the Solar Articans. So.. why does Jungkook's pack not have a stone being protected by them?

I walked to another direction that leads me to the library and find the book where I once read about the four packs, and luckily, I found two, so I took it and decided to pack my things now.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After Taehyung and the others finish packing, they were all present in the living room of the pack house with their luggages with them.

"What do you mean you guys are staying?" Taehyung asked

As his sister and brother Younghoon and Tzuyu, along with their mates, Jihoon, Bogum, Lisa and Jennie decided to stay in the pack, as he will go with Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, Jisoo and Chaeyoung to the Twilight Oasis Pack.

Taehyung was surprised but didn't show it, so he had a calm face but on the inside he was worried for his siblings and friends.

"We decided to stay Tae, because someone has to keep an eye on the other pack members" Younghoon says

"And we know that Jungkook is the target, but it might also be you" Tzuyu says

"But I can't leave you guys" Taehyung says in a weak voice

Everyone was shocked and hearts all clenched once they heard the always calm and composed Taehyung, weak and dull.

Younghoon and Tzuyu got up and went towards their dongsaeng and hugged him then soon pulled away.

"We'll be fine Taebear, just get going with the others" Tzuyu reassures her brother with a soft smile

"Just go with the others now" Younghoon says