🎄SPECIAL CHAPTER: A PERFECT GIFT🎄

THIRD PERSON POV

In the midst of the Solar Arctic Pack's bustling Christmas preparations at the pack house, Taehyung engaged in conversations with maids and workers, eagerly anticipating the arrival of family and friends for the Christmas Eve feast.

Excitement buzzed within him, not just for Christmas but also for his upcoming birthday in five days. While arranging presents beneath the Christmas tree, he playfully hid his son's and husband's gifts, envisioning their reactions when they discovered the surprising placements.

"Head Luna?" called the butler, Dan, catching Taehyung's attention.

"Yes, Dan?" Taehyung responded, ready to address any additional preparations.

"We need to discuss the remaining arrangements with the maids and workers," Dan explained.

"Of course, let's go right away," Taehyung agreed, standing up to join Dan in finalizing the preparations.

Meanwhile, Jungkook, the Head Alpha, found himself in a state of panic. Lost in his pack responsibilities, he realized he hadn't purchased a Christmas present for Taehyung. Despite having a gift for their son, the perfect idea for his mate eluded him.

Frustrated, Jungkook banged his head on his desk, oblivious to the entrance of Namjoon and Hoseok. Yoongi, another pack member, intervened with a slap to Jungkook's head to bring him back to reality.

"Ow! What the...?" Jungkook exclaimed.

"You were too preoccupied to notice Namjoon and Hobi coming in," Yoongi pointed out.

Surprised, Jungkook greeted his friends and learned they had come to enlist his help with preparations at the packhouse. However, his present predicament became apparent.

"I got caught up in pack responsibilities and lost track of time. Now, I'm in a bit of a present predicament," Jungkook confessed.

"What is it?" Hoseok inquired.

"I forgot to buy Tae a Christmas present," Jungkook admitted, prompting shocked reactions from his friends.

The conversation took a humorous turn as suggestions were thrown around, but the gravity of the situation weighed on Jungkook. Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi decided to help him find the perfect gift for Taehyung.

As they embarked on their mission, the packhouse buzzed with festive cheer. The feast brought together friends and family, creating a joyous atmosphere. Jungkook, however, battled nervousness, questioning whether his last-minute gift for Taehyung would be enough.

The packhouse was filled with cheers and laughter as the Head Alpha and Head Luna's friends and family gathered for a feast while waiting for the clock to strike 12 to declare that it was Christmas time. The wives took charge of the arrangements, while the husbands sat back, ready to assist when needed, observing their children's excitement.

Jungkook, amidst a small panic attack, was nervously anticipating the gift exchange. Anxiety overtook him as he wondered if his last-minute creation for Taehyung would be sufficient. However, the joyous atmosphere and the support of his friends reassured him as the clock struck 12, announcing the arrival of Christmas.

"Alright! It's time for presents, guys!" Taehyung announced, taking their son Seunggyo from Jungkook as they all walked towards the spacious living room.

The gift exchange commenced with the children gleefully unwrapping their presents. Laughter and excitement filled the room as the adults exchanged gifts, each one carefully selected and cherished. Now, it was time for the Head Alpha and Head Luna to exchange their gifts, sparking curiosity and anticipation among the gathered pack members.