AUTHOR'S NOTE: ABOUT THE SEQUEL OF 2 ALPHAS IN ONE SCHOOL!!

Hey Fam! How's it going?

So like in the title above-- this author's note is about "My Secretive Omega", as you might see is unpublished.

And I'm sorry to say this and might even break some of your hearts (If I ever did), but I will not be writing the sequel of "2 Alphas in One School", since I have also thought about the comments on my "Explanations" chapter and then re-read my book and also noticed that I have well-explained and executed the story like I have always wanted to.

So I will discontinue writing the sequel-- and believe me! It breaks my heart to stop writing a book, but I really don't know how to execute or explain on how Seunggyo and Jinsoo's relationship for a whole book.

But I will be making another special chapter for this book about Seunggyo and Jinsoo's relationship and what happened once they found out that they were mates-- so please stick around for that.

And also another thing, my other book "Monster Romance"? Well, I will also be discontinuing it-- since I also don't know what to write after Jungkook and Taehyung met and found out that they were mates, so I'm sorry for that.

But on my "Coming Soon" books-- those are still going on, but like I said before-- I want to finish one book at a time, because if I write and publish the plots of some of my books together, I might really forget the real plot and ending of the story and label it as 'discontinued' as well.

I have also been getting some private messages on my Wattpad Inbox and Announcement Board from some of the readers-- and I also don't want to say this to you guys since I wanted this to be personal, but I am suffering from anxiety AND depression!

I'm new to these things and I haven't told either of my parents since I didn't want to be seen as weak and a problem child-- but as I suffer from those and suddenly get some panic attacks when I'm alone, so I also lack sleep, which you guys can say that I'm sleep deprived.

I wanted to rest first so I can have the energy to write and publish many chapters for you guys! But as long as some of you keep messaging me, I won't ever publish and might go on a hiatus without you guys even knowing not unless I said that "I'm back from my hiatus".

Trust me, I'm not lashing out nor I am mad at you guys, since you are the stars in my universe-- I just wanted to rant and vent my feelings for these past months, because even though my panic attacks lessen, I still get them which made me not get some peaceful sleep.

So please, for the last time-- be patient, and I might even update my books on so many chapters!

And that's all I wanted to say to you guys-- and I'm also sorry that I came out a bit, over dramatic and harsh, it's just that I'm so tired and wanted to vent these feelings out-- so I hope you guys understand and still want me to be either your friend and author and not sent hate towards me, and I'm also thankful for those who are willing to wait...

Take care!

I love you!

Author-nim, over 'n out!

P.S: Thank you so much for 1410 follows! You all deserve the universe and all of my love!

And...

Crystal Snow- 288k views
Silver Snow- 54.2k views
The Diamond Voice- 35.8k views
A Lovers Secrets- 85.7k views
What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?- 146k views
2 Alphas In One School- 323k views
How I Changed You- 144k views
Squad Goals- 9.9k views
BTS One Shots- 2.7k views

The Single Father and The Mafia Boss- 961 views
Am I Not Enough?- 872 views
An Omega in an ALL Alpha School- 605 views
The Parent Trap- 583 views
Fire 'N Ice- 469 views
My Dimensional Lover- 461 views
The Gods' Reincarnated Hybrids- 256 views
Hybrid High- 211 views
The White Tiger- 210 views
My Savior- 202 views
CGV- 72 views
Code Name- 66 views