CHAPTER 39: Forever Mates

THIRD PERSON'S POV

4 months have passed, and the 7 packs are now at peace, Chanyeol, Jisung, Jeongyeon, Jackson, and Eunwoo have been announced as Alphas, as their mates have been announced as Lunas, and all of Jungkook and Taehyung's friends and relatives are now married, and the once Crescent Canine Pack has now been named as the Solar Canine Pack, but Taehyung still isn't a Jeon.

Because today, is the day that Kim Taehyung, will become Jeon Taehyung, Jin has given birth to his and Namjoon's baby boy named Kim Soobin, a Pure Beta a week ago.

While Jimin will be in labor for 2 more weeks, Younghoon became a father aswell as Y/N was pregnant with twins as Tzuyu gave birth to her and Sana's daughter 3 weeks before Jin did and named her Minatozaki Haruka, and Lisa has just given birth to her and Jennie's daughter Kim Yiseo.

While Namjoon cried in happiness, as Jennie and Sana sobbed as they became more clingy to their mates because of so much joy, while Younghoon was also emotional when he got to learn that he became a father while Yoongi and Hoseok became more protective over Jimin.

Jungkook and Taehyung talked about announcing Namjoon and Jin as the Alpha and Luna of the other side of the Solar Canine Pack as they're the Head Alpha and Head Luna which Namjoon and Jin agreed and took responsibility of the other side of the pack, a Pack Council has also been made and Younghoon and Tzuyu are the lead counselors as the Jungkook's parents and Taehyung's mom became the lead elder counselors.

But right now, everyone is all busy, as the wedding of Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung is at sunset, and as for the engaged couple are separated with Jungkook being in the main pack house with his best friends and parents while Taehyung is at the other side of the pack where Namjoon and Jin's pack house is, along with his siblings, mom and friends.

Jeon Lily and Kim Eunan along with Jin and Jimin won't allow Taehyung and Jungkook see each other until the wedding with Taehyung just agreeing as he is hopeless against his mom and brother while Jungkook kept whining his mate's name which also ended up getting a hit from neither Yoongi or Hoseok when their mate is sleeping.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I'm at the guest room in Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung's packhouse as Lisa fixes my make-up while Jin hyung prepares my outfit for the wedding, and it wasn't a suit, nor a dress, but something more special and it was given by the Moon Goddess to eomma when she got married, cause turns out, my eomma was somehow related to the Moon Goddess as she was eomma's descendant.

It was a dress my eomma says, but since it was from the Moon Goddess, whoever wears it, it will change into a special outfit for the bride, even if it was male or female.

Hmmm, I wonder how Kookie and the others are doing at the other side of the pack, I hope that Kookie's already done, since mom (Jeon Lily) and Jimin are there, I thought.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Tae~!!!!!! My baby!!!! My pup!!!!" I whined

I heard my mom sigh and gave me banana milk, I gasped and took it as I started drinking as mom finishes styling my hair.

It was chaos in the pack house, especially in my room, mom fixed my make-up and styled my hair while Jimin was finishing straightening my suit, he became really moody ever since he became pregnant, so he's really bossy along with mom.

"OH MY GODDESS!! YOONIE! HOBI! STOP MAKING OUT FOR A SECOND!! YOU'LL RUIN YOUR HAIR AND CRUMPLE YOUR SUITS!!" Jimin yells as Yoongi and Hoseok were making out on the couch in my room

"JEON JUNGHO!! DON'T YOU KEEP TOUCHING YOUR TIE OR YOU'LL RUIN IT!!" Mom yells as dad keeps adjusting his tie

Then we all heard something break and saw Namjoon hyung sweating as he smiled nervously.