CHAPTER 23: Bad News

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I woke up to feel a light weight on top of me and smiled as I saw that it was my beautiful mate, I soon smirked once I remembered what I did to him for an entire week, well.. to say that, my rut came in and Tae's scent was arousing me and he did allow me to make love to him, so yeah.

I felt him squirming, then he whimpered in pain, must be because of his ass, he soon looked at me and blushed while I just cooed at his cuteness.

"Aww~ is my puppy shy?" I teased him as he slapped my chest

"Yah! My bum and whole body hurts! What did you do to me?!" Tae whined as I laughed

"You think it's funny?!" Tae growled while I just laughed more

I soon stopped once I heard him sniffling so I looked at him and my eyes widen once his eyes had tears in them, I sat up gently and carefully as I face my baby towards me.

"Pup what happened? Why are you crying?" I asked him, worriedly as he sniffled

"Y-you were b-being m-mean to m-me" he cried

I felt guilt rushing up to me once my pup was crying, I wrapped my arms around him and rocked our bodies back 'n forth. Soon he calmed down and soft sniffles were only heard, I pulled away and looked at his face, but to bad, my baby pup was lowering his gaze from mine, making his bangs cover his eyes, but I could see his still red lips formed in a pout.

"Pup, I'll do anything you like" I said and he looked at me with puppy eyes

"Really?" He asked and I smiled and nodded

He smiled his unique boxy smile and my heart leaped out of my chest from the cuteness.

"But we have to take a bath first" I said and he nodded

"Carry me Kookie!" Tae said while making grabby hands at me

I chuckled and picked him up from the bed and into the bathroom, I placed him on the counter as I prepared the bathtub, but while filling it up with warm water, I quickly wore my boxers and changed the bedsheets and went back into the bathroom to see my baby swinging his legs softly, I turned off the faucet and put a bubble soap in the bath tub and waited for it to do like what Tae says, 'it's magic'.

I chuckled and realized that I am so whipped for him, not just because of the mate bond, but because of a connection more deep than the mate bond, soon I placed Tae in the bath tub as I removed my boxers and also got into the bath tub, I took the shampoo and massaged Tae's head as he sighed, then I took the body wash and scrubbed Tae's body, he also did the same for me, but I still helped him.

We finished and I helped Tae wear his bathrobe as I wore my boxers first and tied a towel around my waist, I carried Tae into his room and went towards his closet and he chose a large mint sweater along with boxer shorts. After I helped Tae get his clothes on, I went into my room and wore sweatpants with a white shirt.

I got back to Tae's room and carried him and made my way downstairs, as we went into the dining room, all of our friends were present and smirks and teasing smiles were evident on their faces, Tae whined and hid in my chest from the stares while I just laughed, but, except one.

"Yah! You horny brat! What did you do to my baby brother?!" Jin yells

He took Tae from me and Tae agreed, I was shocked at Jin's strength, but soon growled in annoyance by someone taking my mate away.

"Don't you dare growl at me Jeon. Fucking. Jungkook or I'll cut your dick and feed it to the rogues!" Jin exclaims then turned to Tae

"Are you ok Taebear? Did that mean horny bunny go to hard on you? Do you want some soup? I'll give you painkillers and strawberry milk" Jin says then glared back at me again

"Me and my baby brother will be eating in the kitchen since there's a counter there, along with Jimin" Jin says

As he walked into the kitchen with Jimin, leaving me, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Tzuyu, Sana, Y/N and Younghoon here in the dining room, I sat down on my seat and began eating while huffing.

"Joon, can't believe that your mate's bipolar" I said and Namjoon laughed

"He's just protective over Tae, Kook" Namjoon says and I laugh

We continued eating, chatting and laughing with each other, then all snapped our heads towards the doors of the dining room as two Deltas came in, panting. Tae went out of the kitchen with support of Jin and Jimin and looked at the two Deltas that know bowed down towards Tae.

I heard Tae gasp and looked over to him, to see him covering his mouth as his eyes widen, he must've recognized those two Deltas.

"Seojoon hyung? Hyungsik hyung? What are you guys doing here?! Why are you not with appa?!" Tae asks in a panic voice

"Taehyung, Alpha Jeon sent us a message to tell you" one says

"What did Appa say?" Tae asked in a worried voice

"Black Blood Pack has defeated Alpha Kim! Alpha Jeon, Alpha Park and Alpha Han are still trying to take down the Alpha of the Black Blood Pack, and Alpha Jeon wants you to protect yourself and the Moonstone and escape! Young Alpha Chanyeol and Young Alpha Jisung has also evacuated along with their mates and friends and also the Star Stone and the Sun Stone" The other man says

"But what happened to appa? Is he alright?" Tae asked

The two men lowered their heads and shook their head as a 'no'. Tae shook as he fell but it was a good thing that I caught him and I felt him shaking as I noticed tears in his eyes, I turned around and also saw Jin, Tzuyu also in their mates' arms, now sobbing as Younghoon just had tears rolling down his face as his mate hug him as she also sobbed.

I looked back at Tae as he was only silent, then he stood up properly and looked at the two Deltas.

"Bring more Deltas and half Betas and help the other Alphas, while me and the others start evacuating, you may leave" Tae says

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After the two Deltas named Seojoon and Hyunsik left, Tae became silent and it started to scare the others, Jin, Tzuyu, Younghoon and Y/N has stopped crying and also looked at Taehyung.

Jungkook slowly went towards his mate and gulped and also felt sad as he felt his mate's emotions.

"Pup?" Jungkook called out softly as he placed a hand on his shoulder

"I need some time alone, start packing your bags, I'll try to link with Chanyeol hyung and Jisung and also announce the news to the pack" Taehyung says

Taehyung leaves the dining room, making the others hurt and look at the petite male with concern and worry, especially Jungkook, as he felt his heart clench by his mate brushing off his hand off of him, but he understands, losing a loved one is very painful.

Meanwhile Taehyung, as he got into the pack house's conference room, he closed the link of his mate and wolf and then broke down as he lost his father.

________
Hey guys...
Sad chapter... I know...😢😢
Take care...
I love you...
❤🐰🐯💜

Author-nim, over 'n out!