CHAPTER 2 : Leaving The Crescent Canine Pack?!

THIRD PERSON'S POV

When lunch came in Diac University, all of the students crowded the hallways going to the cafeteria and some going outside of the university to eat at the small diners and cafés in the campus.

Taehyung was pretty famous already, considering he was the 2nd highest rank in the campus, girls and some guys already tried to seduce him and get into his pants but Taehyung has already declined everyone saying he's waiting for his 'so called mate', he tried hiding the fact that he wants to reject the true blood, but he doesn't want him to get hurt even though he did made his heart weak and covered his body with bruises of having one-night stand with other wolved instead of him.

While Jungkook was still being seduced by the girls and some guys in the campus, but he just shrugged them off or just flirted back and that made Seokjin a little upset and Taehyung hurt since he keeps an eye around for his mate.

"T-Taebear?" Taehyung freezes as his Seokjin called him

"Taebear... p-please... can w-we talk?" Seokjin asks him

As he was facing the other way, the others with Seokjin are also looking at him, especially Jungkook who furrowed his eyebrows at the bruises on his nape, did he get burned or something when he was younger?? Jungkook thought, but his thoughts were cut off when his mate spoke.

"What are we gonna talk about?" Taehyung asked with a cold voice

Seokjin and the others shivered at his voice, especially Jungkook.

"P-please..." Seokjin says softly

Taehyung thought for a while, until he nodded his head and turned to look at them with cold eyes.

"I'll go" Taehyung says again with a cold voice

"Thank you Taebear..." Seokjin says

Taehyung nods and links Younghoon that he's eating with Seokjin, Younghoon answered with an 'Ok' and they were on their way, with Seokjin walking beside Taehyung.

When they got to the café, they entered the waitress recognized Taehyung as her boss taught him how to cook from the academy, chose a V.I.P table for them and they all sat down. They ordered what they want and Taehyung mind linked the others so he can order for them, when he got their chosen food he told the waitress their orders and then left as the air around them was thick that you could cut it with a knife.

____________________________________

(Sitting Arrangements:

    Hoseok|Jimin|Yoongi
                                       Taehyung
Namjoon|Seokjin|Jungkook)
------------------------------------

"Taebear..." Taehyung looked at his brother who was fidgeting in his seat

"I know you hate m-"

"I don't hate you" Taehyung cuts him off

"W-what?" Seokjin asks and Taehyung looks at him

"I said I don't hate you... just, disliked you... because you left without saying anything and I became anxious and started worrying about you for 2 years... until appa told me that you were in the Crescent Canine Pack, because of your mate... the one sitting beside you... Kim Namjoon right?" Taehyung says and asks Namjoon

Seokjin and the others were surprised at Taehyung words, but Seokjin teared up when he learned that his brother doesn't hate him.

"Right!" Namjoon says and Taehyung nods