CHAPTER 40: Epilogue

THIRD PERSON'S POV

4 months later in the Solar Canine Pack, Jungkook was in the pack's hospital since his wife, Taehyung as he wants to call him that.. was about to give birth, the true blood alpha is pacing back 'n forth as he couldn't down while his friends, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and his father just watched him, they all snickered at the panicked male as he continued to fidget his fingers.

So Jungho decided to calm his son down as his son's friends were amused to watch the young Alpha like this.

"Son, everything is going to be fine, just trust your mother and mother-in-law" Jungho says and Jungkook nods

Then soon, Jeon Lily came out of the room and removed her mask as Jungkook went towards her with hope in his eyes.

"Mom?" Jungkook calls out and Lily looks at him and smiles

"My grown up bunbun! Congratulations! Taetae has given birth to a healthy and beautiful baby boy!" Lily says and Jungkook was still silent and Lily got his silence

"Don't worry Koo, Taehyung is completely fine and healthy, just worn out and resting, so we transferred him to VIP ward, and we'll bring the baby to his room after we clean him, so go" Lily says

And Jungkook didn't waste any time and ran towards the VIP ward, and when he got there, he carefully opened the door and entered, and he saw his beautiful mate lying on the bed, even though he's a little pale and had bags under his eyes from exhaustion, he still managed to look beautiful in Jungkook's eyes.

He walked towards the chair that was beside the bed and sat on it as he held Taehyung's hand and kissed it, he soon heard the door open and saw his parents enter along with his mother-in-law and noticed that she was carrying a blue fabric that was wrapped around something.

Lily, Jungho, and Eunan walked towards him and Eunan gave Jungkook his and Taehyung's baby. Jungkook teared up once his son was in his arms, he noticed that he got his features from both him and Taehyung, his lips from him and his nose from his beautiful husband.

The three elders all just watched as Jungkook stared at his child, with care and love, Jungho decided to leave them alone and he dragged the two females out of the room to give them space.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I slowly turned towards Tae as I don't want to wake my son up, I continued to stare at my and Tae's creation and smiled.

"Kookie?" I looked up and saw Tae awake and looked at me

He looked at my arms to see what I was holding and he gasped as his eyes went wide with tears flowing down from them, he looked back at me.

"I-is he?" He asked and I nodded

"Yes pup, he's our son" I said

He opened his arms and I got the message and stood up and carefully placed our son into his hold, as I sat gently sat down beside him, he placed his head on my shoulder as I wrapped an arm around his shoulder and placed the other one on top of his hand that was holding our son.

Tae continued to cry as he looked at our son, while I just pecked his hair over and over again until he calmed down. And when he soon calmed down and a comfortable silence was around us.

"Did you name him yet?" Tae asked me and I shook my head

"No.. but I do have one" I said and he hummed

"Do you like the name Seunggyo?" I asked him and Tae just went silent and I panicked if he didn't like the name

"'Seunggyo'.. I like it! It means, destiny, luck and powerful symbolism" Tae says anf I sighed out in relief

"Jeon Jungkook, Jeon Taehyung, and Jeon Seunggyo.. the powerful family of the pack" I said and heard Tae giggle

-2 weeks later-

After two weeks, Tae was now discharged as he healed fast since he is half alpha, I carried all of my and Tae's things as Tae carried our beautiful son, Jeon Seunggyo.

We soon arrived at the main pack house and as expected from Jin, Jimin, mom and eomma, a welcome back party has been hosted.

Mom and eomma took Seunggyo from me and Tae as Namjoon and Hoseok took our things to my and Taehyung's room for me and Tae to relax, so I was just resting on the couch as Tae was on my lap, asleep as I watched mom and eomma cooinh at Seunggyo while Jin and Jimin introduced their children, Soobin and Yooseok.

Soon after the party, everyone left, and now me and Tae are now in our room, on the bed, sleeping, well actually it was Tae and Seunggyo sleeping as I was just watching them with a smile on my face.

I soon saw Tae's eyes fluttering open and he looked at me and he yawned cutely, even though he's a parent now, he still acts cute without even knowing it.

"Kookie? Why are you still awake?" Tae asked me in his sleepy voice

"Nothing pup, just thinking" I said and he furrowed his eyebrows

"What were you thinking about?" He asked me and I held his hand

"I was thinking about how lucky I am to have you as my mate, my husband, and my child's mother, I'm really lucky to have you Jeon Taehyung" I truthfully said as I kissed his knuckles

He smiled at me with his unique boxy smile and giggled.

"And I'm also lucky to have you and Seunggie in my life Kookie, I love you" Tae said and I smiled back at him

"I love you too pup" I said and we both went back to sleep.

____________________________________

Hi, my name is Jeon Taehyung.

Son of Kim Gong-yoo and Kim Eunan and an Alphian Omega.
Head Luna of the Solar Canine Pack, husband/wife of Jeon Jungkook and mother of Jeon Seunggyo.

And this my story.

What's yours?