CHAPTER 35: The War

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Taehyung and his friends and warriors finally arrived at the Crescent Canine Pack, and like as planned, the Stigmas along with Jin and Jimin hid in the forest so they won't be seen along with some Deltas and Betas, and Jisoo's spell work and even with the help of Yuqi from G Idle and DK from Ikon.

The other warriors are hidden by the forest near the lake of the Crescent Canine Pack like what Namjoon said where it be along with Namjoon and Yoongi, while Taehyung, Jisung and Chanyeol were at front of the pack with the Ikon group while Jisoo and G Idle were with Hoseok, trying to find a way in the dungeon to get Jungkook out.

Meanwhile Jeongyeon, Jackson, and Eunwoo are at their pack, getting ready for the signal that will be mindlinked to them by Taehyung.

They soon heard growls coming towards them and Taehyung looked up to see his uncle Daehyun along with the alpha many feared, Jang Songmyun.

Meanwhile Jang Songmyun smirked at what Daehyun said is right, as long as they took Taehyung's mate from him, they won't hesitate to come and rescue him without making a plan, but boy were they wrong as Taehyung and his friends already planned things before they even took Jungkook.

"Kim Taehyung! What a surprise, you came for your mate! Just how I want you to fall into my trap" Jang Songmyun says as he smirks darkly

"Where. Is. My. Mate?" Taehyung spat in a deep voice

"Oh! Right, the true blood! Bring him here" Jang Sungmyon commands

Then Taehyung's eyes widen once they threw Jungkook on the ground, badly beaten, and Taehyung got confused on why didn't he feel any pain when they hurt Jungkook, until he realized that Jungkook blocked their link so he won't feel any pain.

Taehyung growled loudly that his eyes glowed purple, his fangs coming out as his claws started coming out from his fingertips.

"Let. Him. Go!!" Taehyung spat out

Jang Songmyun smirked and ordered his men to take Jungkook away and to the dungeons again.

"Now, now Kim Taehyung, let us handle this in a traditional way" Jang Songmyun says

"What you are wanting as in the traditional way, is a blood painted battle field you heartless bitch!!" Taehyung spat

Jang Songmyun got mad at what Taehyung said and ordered his men to attack, which the rogues did in fact quickly and transformed into their wolf forms and started running towards Taehyung and his warriors.

Jang Songmyun smirked in victory as he saw that Taehyung's army are less than his, and when his army ran towards them, Taehyung started chanting and his eyes glowed a blazing charcoal as he fired fire rocks towards the rogues.

Jang Songmyun's eyes widen along with Daehyun's as they saw the rogues getting killed by the fire rocks, soon he ordered the witches he led and they started casting spells and threw it to Taehyung.

Taehyung got the upper hand and commanded his warriors to attack while he signaled Ikon to attack as well, Ikon started chanting and casting spells as they attacked the witches.

Blood, was already present in the field, and he signaled for the hidden Deltas and Betas to come out and attack, soon Jin and Jimin along with the Stigmas came out to help as well as Yoongi and Namjoon's side, Jin and Jimin only stood by Ikon as they can't wander too far as Jisoo was also with them.

Meanwhile Hoseok and G Ildle got to the dungeons and they killed the guards that are guarding every cell, until they reached Jungkook's cell and saw that he was weak, bloodied and badly injured, they opened the cell and Jungkook looked up, and saw Hoseok.

"H-Hoseok?" He called out weakly and Hoseok lend a hand

"I'm here Kook, we're gonna get you out of here" Hoseok says

Until they all held on the walls as the ground shook, even Taehyung and the others also stopped and looked around as the ground was shaking, Jisoo's eyes widen once she found out what spell this was.

"Jisoo?" Jin asked as he looked at the shocked female

"T-this is the levitation spell" Jisoo whispered

"The le-what spell?" Jimin asked

"The levitation spell, this spell is used to float any kind of ground and hold it there, many witches, wizards and sorcerors failed using this spell, but some managed to do it" B.I from Ikon explains

"And the one who casted it must have a  strong stamina to be able to do that spell" Soyeon from G Idle says

As she, G Idle arrived with Hoseok and Jungkook, Jin and Jimin gasped as Hoseok placed Jungkook down on the ground and Jisoo started healing him.

Meanwhile Taehyung just commanded his warriors to continue to fight, as he mind linked the other Alphas about their state, and linked back that he'll find a way to get the pack back down onto the ground.

Blood was now more evident on the battle field, chaos, growls and many lives have been lost, but mostly the on the rogues side. Taehyung along with his warriors and friends are winning, they succeeded on using the Counter Attack Strategy.

So now, they're using the Lycan Strategy, but the witches and wizards casted a spell that can control their bloodlust so they won't have a counterattack from the enemy and die.

Taehyung knows that Jungkook is safe as his brother mind linked him, and as he was about to go back to Jin and his mate he was suddenly hit by a smoke bomb which was actually a spell that can make him weak.

By seeing his enemy as his loved one who wants to hurt him, but Taehyung didn't knew that, so when he opened his eyes, they suddenly widen when he saw his dad in front of him with a smirk on his face, which was actually Daehyun who wants to finish him off.

"A-appa?" Taehyung whispered as he teared up and Daehyun continued to smirk

Daehyun hated Taehyung when he was born, he was actually the next Alpha of the Solar Artic Pack, but his brother Gong-yoo took if from him, so he plans to kill Gong-yoo to claim the position until Taehyung got in the way, so he teamed up with Jang Songmyun and finally killed his own brother, so it was Taehyung's turn now.

He always loved his daughter Jennie, and once she found out what he father plans to do when she turned 18, she stopped him and left him alone, and he blames Taehyung for that, and now is his chance.

He was about to charge towards Taehyung with his sword, until a sword clashed into his, stopping him from stabbing Taehyung, he growled when he was stopped from killing the only thing left for the position of Alpha over the Solar Artic Pack.

"Now, now, who gave you permission to kill my brother?" The guy asked

As one of his team members removed the spell from Taehyung, so he can see better from the illusion.

"And who the hell are you?! Gong-yoo doesn't have 6 children!!" Daehyun growled and the guy laughed

"Unfortunately, yes, he does, but I just died before anyone even finds out I lived before Seokjin, but Taehyung is the only one that can see me, which is why I am very pissed that his own family member wants to kill him just for a silly position" the guy says darkly and Daehyun scoffs

"Who are you anyway?" Daehyun asked with a raised eyebrow and the guy smirked

"My name is Jongsuk, Kim Jongsuk.. Taehyung's deceased eldest brother"

___________
Heyy guys!

Whoo!! You finally found out who Taehyung's old friend is! Or should I say, BROTHER...
Haha! Yep! Surprise surprise!
More battles and surprises are coming up!
Take care!
I love you!
❤🐰🐯💜

Author-nim, over 'n out!