💜SPECIAL CHAPTER: TAEHYUNG'S BIRTHDAY💜

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Today is a special day as the Solar Artic Pack was busy as it is as it was their Head Luna's birthday, many are preparing something to give to their kind, smart and beautiful Head Luna who did everything for the pack, while the friends and family of the birthday celebrant were also busy in organizing the things they need for the celebrant's surprise party later on.

Meanwhile in the packhouse, a deep laughter and childish giggles were heard as the Head Alpha along with his son were in the kitchen, preparing breakfast to give to the still sleeping Head Luna upstairs, but it seems like the father and son duo weren't getting anything done as they were playing around instead of cooking the Head Luna's food.

"Ok ok, Seung let's play again later" Jeon Jungkook, the Head Alpha of the Solar Artic Pack says to his son Jeon Seunggyo, who only pouted at his father

"But I still wanna play" Seunggyo whines and Jungkook raised a brow at him

"I thought you wanted to help me cook breakfast in bed for Eomma?" Jungkook teases and Seunggyo gasps as he clung onto his father

"I will play later, I want to cook Eomma's food!" Seunggyo excitedly exclaims as he tried getting the whisk from his Appa who already started to whisk the eggs for the kimbap

Jungkook saw what his son was about to do so he dodged him without spilling the eggs, also making sure that Seunggyo wouldn't fall from the counter top— Seunggyo pouted at that and crossed his arms while glaring at his father, well attempting to, but since he is still young he looks like his eomma whenever he playfully glares at his father. Jungkook chuckled at that and set aside the eggs and placed Seunggyo down onto the floor.

"Ok, instead of helping me cook, how about you give me your Eomma's favorite cup noodles then draw him a birthday card?" Jungkook suggests and Seunggyo nodded his head at that before running towards the cupboard and getting his eomma's favorite flavor of cup noodles then he gave it to Jungkook before running towards the living room to start working on his card

Jungkook smiled at that before going back to making and cooking his mate's breakfast, he was lucky he only has to take time to make is the kimbap as the cup noodles were pretty easy since you just have to boil water, put the seasonings then wait for the noodles to make.
.
.
.
After a while, Taehyung woke up when he felt someone hugging him, he opened his eyes and a sleepy smile formed on his face when he saw Seunggyo beside him and Jungkook on the other side with bright bunny and hamster smiles on their faces.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUP/EOMMA!!" Both the father and son duo greeted and Taehyung smiled his boxy smile at them

"Thank you my lovelies" he says as he pecked both their cheeks as Seunggyo just hugged him again and Jungkook kissed his temple before pulling away

"Now, go freshen up I'll set the bed table— you're having breakfast in bed my love" Jungkook says with a wink and Taehyung just rolled his eyes at that with a smile

As Taehyung freshened up, the pack members were busy putting the final touches on the surprise birthday party. Decorations adorned the packhouse, and everyone was eagerly awaiting the Head Luna's reaction. The air was filled with excitement as whispers of the impending surprise circulated among the pack members.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Jungkook was putting the finishing touches on the breakfast tray. He carefully arranged the kimbap, cup noodles, and a freshly brewed cup of Taehyung's favorite coffee. The aroma of the delicious breakfast filled the room as Jungkook couldn't help but smile, eager to surprise his beloved mate.

With the breakfast tray in hand, Jungkook made his way upstairs to their bedroom. As he opened the door, he was met with a heartwarming sight. Seunggyo had taken it upon himself to create a makeshift birthday card for Eomma, adorned with colorful drawings and heartfelt messages.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝟐 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 [𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐅𝐅] 🎉