CHAPTER 13: One More Thing Before To End The Date

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Me and Tae both ran the race, and when we got to the car, I was the one who won this time, I shifted back to my human form and opened my car as I took a boxer and a hoodie and gave it to Tae as he ran towards a tree.

I wore my boxer and sat in the backseat as I waited for Tae, I hears footsteps and saw him wearing the hoodie and boxer, I pulled him towards my lap and nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck and inhaled his sweet scent.

"Tae?" I called and heard him only hum in response

"Umm.. I have a question" I said as I looked at him

"Yes?" He asked softly

"C-can I.. umm.. can I kiss you?" I asked him feeling flustered and saw his cheeks and redden and he nodded

I didn't waste time and kissed his soft plump lips as he responded to it, I tilted my head to deepen the kiss and held the back of his head, I flipped us over so he was on the seat as I hovered over him and continued to kiss him, I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance to which he did, I slipped my tongue in and we both fought for dominance, but in the end I won and tasted every inch of my mate's sweet and hot cavern and didn't left anything untouched, I pulled away and we were both panting for air as saliva was connecting our tongues and swollen-saliva coated lips.

Then I soon attacked his neck with butterfly kisses as he let out small whimpers and moans.

"O-oh~! K-Kookie~" Tae moaned out softly as I bit some of his flesh

I soon looked at him and saw him panting with pink tinted cheeks until I remembered something that made me smirk.

"Baby?" I called out and he looked at me, still panting

"Remember when I told you that I want milkshake from you?" I asked seductively and he seemed to get my point as he blushed much darker

"A-all y-yours K-Kookie" he whispered and I removed his boxers as his member sprung out

I chuckled at his cute member and held it with my hand as I heard Tae mewl at my touch.

"A-aah~! K-Kookie~ m-more~" he moaned

And I started stroking his member in a slow pace, until I went faster and he started moaning shamelessly, until I took it in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down in a fast pace.

"A-aah~! K-Koo- h-hah~!! S-so good!" Tae moaned out as he grabbed my hair

I speeded up my pace and he started squirming, then he came in my mouth as released his member and stroked it again as I lubed my fingers using my saliva and entered one finger in his hole and started thrusting it while stroking his member with the same pace.

"H-HAH~! W-wa.. w-wait! I-I just c-came! A-AAH~!" Tae moaned and I speeded up my pace as I entered two more fingers in his hole and he started screaming

A few moments later, Tae came on my hand and I removed my fingers from his hole as I licked my hand and tasted his cum again. I saw Tae breathing heavily with his bangs sticking on his forehead as his cheeks were a rosy red and his eyes were hooded.

I chuckled at that and saw my own problem and just shrugged it off, until it all happened fast and Tae was straddling me and looking at me with his hooded eyes.

"Tae?" I called out

"M-mark me K-Kookie" he whispered but I was able to hear it and my eyes widen at that

"Tae, I know you're not ready, can we wait for a few more days until you're ready?" I asked him and he shook his head

"P-please K-Kookie.. I-I want y-you" Tae pleaded and I had no choice but to obey

He removed my underwear as he removed his hoodie while I closed the car's door, since the glass was tinted and bulletproof, no one can see us.

Tae kissed me and I kissed back, until he did something that surprised me, he sat back down on my lap with my member entering his hole, he moaned out loud while I groaned at his tight heat, I soon started thrusting into him while he hid his face in the crook of my neck while moaning shamelessly, I created love bites on his smooth skin and licked the space I'm going to mark him.

Then soon he moaned out very loud as I dug my canines in his neck as I moaned out as well when he also marked me, I felt him came since he came on both of our stomach as I came inside of him. We both breathed heavily and I licked his mark as he did the same and I pulled out of him and kissed his forehead.

"Are you ok?" I asked him and he hummed

I chuckled at that and then I checked the time and it was almost midnight, so I put Tae's clothes on him then I wore mine and my shoes ad I'll just carry Tae and his shoes to his room, then cleaned the cum on the seats and sprayed it with refreshener, then buckled Tae's seatbelt and I buckled mine and drove off towards the pack house.

When we got there, I got out of my seat and went to Tae's door and first took his shoes and carried it then carried him bridal style, he was still messy from our session so I decided to clean him when I get to his room. I entered the pack house and was greeted by all of the guys with looks on their faces.

"What?" I asked them

"Where have you guys been?" Jin asks with his motherly tone

"Out on a date" I said and heard Jimin squeal

"Did you guys have sex?!" He asked excitedly and I blushed

"He's blushing and plus they both reek, so they did the deed" Yoongi says, smirking

"Yeah yeah, I have to go and clean him up and clean myself up to, so yeah, see ya!" I said and raced for the stairs and Tae's room

When I entered Tae's room, I placed him on his bed as I entered his closet and placed his shoes on the shoe rack as I chose a new pair of boxers for him with a white sweater, then I went into the bathroom and took a bath towel that I splashed with water and started stripping Tae from his clothes then placed them in the laundry basket as I wiped him with the wet towel and then dressed him up in the clothes I chose and tucked him in.

While I did the same in my room, but I wore only sweatpants and decided to sleep in Tae's room and cuddle him, but as soon as I got into the duvet, Tae pulled me and snuggled into my chest as I cooed at his cuteness and placed my arm around his shoulder ad I kissed the crown of his head.

"Night Tae" I said then drifted off to sleep.

_______
Heyy guys!
Another chapter!
Bad smut!
Take care!
I love you!
💜🐯🐰❤

Author-nim, over 'n out!