Prologue

I'm always the quiet one in class, sitting in the last row, wearing some heavy glasses and always burying my head in books.

'The class nerd', they say and I didn't even bother to deny it.

Until that one fateful day.

Books aren't the only focus in my life. I no longer pay my full attention in class and I will occasionally glance at him through the windows when he passes by my class. But luckily, it didn't affect me much and I still managed to top the class.

He's older than me, having the bad boy vibes and I heard from someone in my class that he smokes and has a tattoo on his right chest.

He didn't know me and I doubt that he would ever know.

He's always mingling around girls, changing partners every so often. But, I still really like him. I do.

Although I'm a nerd, I still have some goofy friends but our group of friends would never mix, cutting down every tiny little chance for me to even talk to him.

And there he is, on the stage, snatching the graduation certificate from the principal. He didn't even bother to stop and take a picture as he quickly walked down the stage to his group of friends.

That's it.

Goodbye my secret crush.

Farewell my unrequited love.

And all the best to you my dear Mr Casanova.

Till we meet again someday.

A/N:
So, I've decided to write a new story cause I've been addicted to these types of bad boy vibes characters and angsty stories and this is also to celebrate our Peraya Day. Thank you for sparing your time to read my story and happy reading.

Happy 4th anniversary my lovely Peraya.