Chapter 1

Arthit's POV
It's like any other ordinary day, going to school, listening to lessons, finishing homework and reviewing notes.

Although I've two to three more years till my national exam, I'm still worried about it and I planned to start preparing early. People might call me crazy but that national exam could only be taken once and it'll affect where we enroll in university. I always had a dream university and I wanted to attend it at all costs. So, I only focus on my academics.

Until at the age of 15, that one day, he appeared.

He's a transfer student and he's two years older than me. He always roams around the school compound, not wanting to sit in class and learn what was taught by the teachers. The teachers were always mad about him and would chase him around the school as he refused to accept any punishments given.

And that's how I met him.

It was a scorching afternoon and I planned to go to the library to study in the air conditioned room during lunch break. After searching for reference books for some time, I carried them to a secluded area to begin reviewing them.

I reached a table that was covered by a long royal blue cloth. I placed my books on the table and sat down.

But something felt odd.

I could see the heavy table cloth moving by itself. I was frightened for a second until I saw someone peeking through the cloth.

His dark orbs are mesmerizing and I could sense his relief after seeing it was me. He pulled the cloth and revealed himself.

I was struck.

My sight became blurry as I could feel my heartbeat fastened every second. His tan skin, sharp jawline, beautiful eyes. Everything about him is perfect.

Slowly, he placed a finger on his thin lips and whispered," Shh, don't tell anyone I'm here."

I didn't know who was looking for him and why he was hiding. But I know from that day onwards, he managed to slowly but surely creep into my heart, occupying a large space in it and refusing to leave.

_______________________________________

"Kongpob Suthiluck!"

There he is. He's running through the corridor outside my classroom all the while being chased by his teacher. He might be sleeping in class again and refusing to obediently stand outside the class as punishment.

I heard a lot about him being a bad student but that didn't stop my growing affection for him. I sunk deeper and deeper as if I stepped into some quicksand.

But I don't mind though. I love me liking him.

When he was running, he caught me glancing at him through the windows and he winked at me.

At that moment, I held my breath as my cheeks flushed. I tried to bite my lips and suppress my smile.

I'm doomed.

_______________________________________

Our school has an elaborate garden for students to stroll around and rest during recess.

I've been tired of doing my homework and it's been a chilly day. So, I decided  to take a walk in the garden.

I was looking around as I found some benches and decided that I would sit and enjoy the sight for a moment.

As I was approaching one of the benches, I saw a figure laying on it with a book covering his face. I quietly tiptoed to him as I could sense his familiar figure.

It was him, Kongpob Suthiluck.

With my racing heart, I slowly neared him, wanting to look at him closer. But when I was about to reach the bench, I heard someone shouting.

"Kongpob!"

I quickly hid behind some bushes as I saw a girl storming inside. The boy on the bench quickly sat up from the bench and faced the girl. They were talking for a moment but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

And suddenly, Kongpob grabbed the girl's face and planted his lips on hers.

It was the day my heart shattered and I learned that he has someone and most importantly, he likes girls.

_______________________________________

I had made an Instagram account solely to stalk him and my friends thought I made it just to join them.

It was a bad idea.

I followed his account and realized that he updated his status very frequently. It's great though as I couldn't really see him in school as we are in different grades.

But as I say, it was a bad idea.

I was scrolling through his feats and I saw him posting a picture with a girl. In that picture, the girl is kissing his cheek and he's smiling.

My heart broke and I managed to mend it back for the worst.

A week later, I found out that he deleted the post and updated a new one. It was him with a girl sitting on his lap. The problem is it was another girl.

It's so naive for me to think that he just eventually fell in love with another girl.

I was wrong, really really wrong.

A couple of days later, the picture was deleted and was replaced with another. It was him holding hands with another girl in a shopping mall.

I suffered from repetitive heartbreaks and I didn't even shed a tear in front of my friends when they asked the reason for me being gloomy all day. I have my pride and I always hide under the sheets, biting my lips to prevent sobs from escaping, startling my parents.

I then learnt that he's a womanizer and I'll never be what he wanted.

A/N:
A little glimpse on Arthit's high school life cause I planned to fast forward it and write more on his life in university.
Thanks for reading.