Chapter 17

Arthit's POV
I was going to leave as I knew his roommate would be coming back soon. I didn't help him change into something more comfortable. I'm afraid that I won't be rational or his drunken self might do something to worsen the situation. But nonetheless, I still helped him to take off his shoes and covered a blanket on him.

But then he pulled on my wrist grimly and I fell onto him. Right above his chest. I pushed myself to get away from him and I looked up just to see him gazing back at me.

We were having a staring contest and my heart was pounding really hard like it's gonna leap out of my chest. He outstretched his hand and gently caressed my cheek. I couldn't resist his soothing touch as I closed my eyes and leaned into his touch.

His palm felt warm. Just like the way I used to imagine.

I was still enjoying his warmth when I felt something warmer touch my slightly cold lips. My lips shivered as I widened my eyes in shock.

This is like a dream. The best dream.

But still, I knew he might have mistaken me as someone else and I forced myself to nudge him away.

He didn't budge. Instead, he placed a hand behind my nape and thrusted me closer to him.

My mind went blank the moment he plunged his tongue in my mouth. His tongue caressing mine in our heated kiss. Our teeth were clashing and it might be really sloppy but I couldn't care less.

An involuntary moan escaped when he softly bit on my lower lip, pulling it with his teeth. I was so into the kiss I didn't even notice that I was now the one laying on the bed while he's hovering above me.

Hearing my lewd moans, he groaned loudly and started nipping down my jaw as I tilted my head, begging for more. He reached to the base of my neck and bit on it harshly. I gasped in shock with the sudden pain but was immediately eased by his kitten licks, teasing me as I arched my back off the bed slightly.

My body felt hot and I grabbed his back, feeling this unbearable pleasure. Everything is in a blur with my soft whimpers and things get more heated when he grinds his hips on mine.

I mewled and responded to him by frictioning my hips against his. I could feel his clothed erection as I burned in desire. I harshly shoved him back to the bed and took the lead to kiss him again. Our tongues fight for dominance as our hips continue with the thirsty thrusts.

A few buttons on my shirt had been torn away, exposing my nipple to him as he pinched it, fingers drawing circles around it while still sucking and licking my neck.

I almost gave in to him until...

"P'." I heard him moaning as I accidentally bit his lip hard, wounding it and he hissed in pain.

That one word was enough to make me cold sober. I quickly got up from him and stumbled out of his room in a hurry.

I couldn't stay there anymore. Especially when he's thinking that I'm her. The one that he loves. Not me, the one that loves him.

I was in a mess. I knew it as I was running like a chicken that's been chopped off its head. My vision was blurry as my eyes welled up with unshed tears. The only thing I knew is I bolted to somewhere with a bright light source.

Bright enough to make me understand the reality.

And I arrived at the lobby.

"Oon!" I heard that familiar voice and when I turned to P'Forth, my tears overflowed, staining my cheeks.

I knew I looked dreadful as I saw a few figures run to him. I could hear my friends' voices but I didn't want to face them now.

Not now.

"Stop!" I turned away from them.

"Please...Leave me alone!" My bottom lip quivered and my shoulders dropped in resignation.

I need to escape.

And I ran.

To somewhere far away from everybody. From the real world.

I ended up running to the beach. There isn't anyone here and I was weeping loudly as I dropped to the ground, bringing my knees to my chest. I was staring ahead while my eyes bleed in pain.

I should get over this after today.

He'll not remember. Neither should I.

The waves steadily drenching the sand and my pants were soaked in the seawater. I laid on the sand and the waters started to flow higher and higher, flowing to my neck then to my cheeks.

With every wave, I'm close to drowning in the sea.

I shut my eyes, feeling the gentle waves. The restless wind blew and I trembled uncontrollably under the gloomy night.

_______________________________________

I didn't know how long I'd been on the beach but I left the moment the sun rose. Indicating a new day. To move on with my life. To forget and leave everything that happened the day before all behind.

I reached my room and hesitated to open it. P'Forth was supposed to share a room with me. But I still turned the knob and entered just to find the room empty. I walked to my suitcase to grab something to change into and I saw a piece of paper on it.

'Please take care of yourself, Oon. Whatever it is, you can always tell me. We'll all help you and make sure that you're fine.

-by Forth'

At least beside this stupid love of mine I still have someone who treasured me too.

Giving me all the love to love him.

A/N:
Well guys, this is the scene I first  thought of and it leads me into writing this story. I'll reveal a bit. This was supposed to be a smut scene but as I had mentioned before, it isn't a happy one. In my original plot, Kong is drunk and he couldn't remember anything while Arthit is willing to let all this happen. And if most readers chose this story to be more on fluff, this scene will be when Kong realized and confessed his love to Arthit. Yeah, so this is actually the most important chapter that determined how this story will go on. And because I chose not to make it too complicated, this story might be shorter than I expected.
But anyways, thanks for reading, voting and commenting.