Chapter 16

Arthit's POV
Tell me why guys, tell me why did P'Forth even agreed to let the students have booze during our trip. It's too risky and things will get out of control if the students were drunk. Although he already told us his plan, it is still too much to handle. I can't imagine what will happen if majority of the students are all drunk.

His plan is that we, the members of the students council will not drink and will be watching out for the students. If they're drunk, we need to get them back to rest.

It's a really bad idea to be honest. But P'Forth lost his bet to his friends and was forced to make such an arrangement. He too promised that we can have our fair share of alcohol only after all the students were back in their rooms resting. But in the meantime, we're still allowed to play with them, just no alcohol that's all.

I didn't even feel like drinking as I'm a really lightweight drinker and I don't wanna experience an awful hangover the next day when I still need to help our crew.

"Hey guys, let's play 'Truth or Dare'." I was joining a group of students as we sat around the bonfire near the beach. I was sitting in between Prem and Knot and was looking at my opposite. He's there, with his friends too and P'Aim was the one who suggested that game.

"Dude..." P'Kongpob was going to protest but most of the students had already agreed and he could only go with it.

"So do we still spin the bottle? There's a fire in front of us." Prem said and we all opted to move to another empty space and the surrounding there was darker as there isn't really any source of light.

"Okay, I'll spin first." P'Aim placed the bottle in the middle and he spun it. It stopped right at Toota and oddly, Toota seemed too excited to be the chosen one.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Without hesitation, Toota chose 'truth'.

"Hmm, how many one night stands did you have?"

"Oh, there's too many. There's Alex and John and Jeff isn't bad either..." Toota was still counting and my cheeks heated a little hearing his long list of one night stands.

I can't believe my beloved friend had experienced so much in life whereas I'm still a little virgin.

"Okay, stop it." P'Aim instantly regretted his question," Can I change it to another question?"

"No can do, honey and I haven't even finished yet." I swear I can see P'Aim shuddered and was having goosebumps all over. But he didn't bother to stop Toota either while he was boasting how great his partners were in bed.

It's been awhile since we started playing the game and lucky me, the bottle hasn't pointed at me yet.

"Kong! It's your turn."

"Truth." He was looking at the bottle of beer in his hand when he said to P'Oak.

"So, did you ever love someone and who's that someone?"

I saw P'Kong froze and he was looking so helpless. My heart twitched and all I wanted to do was to help him out of this troubling situation.

"Yes, I had." He sounded so dejected.

"Then who is it?" Even P'Wad is curious and I can't say that I'm not.

"She's P'Joy."

Who is she? Is she one of our seniors? She's even older than P'Kong?

"What the fuck? Isn't P'Joy your sister?" P'Aim spitted out his drink when he heard what P'Kong said and his statement shocked everyone there.

"Step sister. She was adopted when I was 6. My parents found her lost and she couldn't find her family. We waited for her family to come to her for half a year and they decided to adopt her instead of letting her stay in the orphanage." He said with his head low.

"Then why didn't you confess?"

"She's married."

And that shut everyone up.

"I'm out." P'Kongpob left and I was really worried about him. He looked so depressed.

It was after 15 minutes that I excused myself to go find him. I told my friends I was going on a stroll and just went away. I was walking on the sand with my shoes on my hand when I saw him sitting really close to the upcoming waves of seawater. He was gulping his beer furiously. But I didn't rush to him. Slowly, I walked to him and sat beside him.

"Why are you here?" He's staring at the ocean while speaking.

"I'm worried." I was fidgeting with my fingers but I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

It was like if I blink, he'll immediately disappear.

"I'm fine. It's all over anyways. I don't have feelings for her anymore."

I don't believe you with the way you sounded. You still sounded so much in love with her.

"Is she the reason why you became like this?"

"I just wanted to find some distractions so that I won't be thinking about her. I wanted to get over with this stupid feeling of mine." He sighed heavily.

"I know what you mean."

For me, I don't ever want to get over you. I rather you stay in my heart forever even if I can't have you. Even if we remain friends forever. I don't mind.

"You know?" He chuckled and looked at me straight in the eyes," You're still too young for all of this."

"I'm not young, I knew it from a few years ago."

He didn't say anything and went back to gulping down his drink. His face was crimson red and I knew he's already drunk.

"P'?"

"Yeah?"

"Let's go back. I'll send you to your room. You'll be fine in no time." I stood up and reached out my hand for him, giving him a bright smile. He lifted his head and stared at me. I saw his eyes twinkling under the moonlit night, his gaze soft but intense. He yanked my hand as he stood up and I almost fell because of his pull. He then wounded his arm around my shoulder and I helped him back to his room. He was so drunk that he kept tripping over nothing.

"P', where's your key?"

"Po...pockets."

I hesitated for a moment before searching his key in his pocket and I was stunned when he moaned.

"You're such a tease." I was blushing so hard and I couldn't care about anything anymore as I continued searching for his key. As soon as I found his key, I unlocked the door and decided to leave him there. But he fell on the ground the moment I unwound his arm from me.

Seriously, he's such a kid when he's drunk.

Still, I helped him to his bed and was about to leave when he tugged my wrist harshly.