Chapter 24

Kongpob's POV
When we'd arrived at the strawberry farm, Arthit was getting off the car excitedly as he skipped into a small cottage. I was hesitant for a moment before his father signaled me to follow them.

The door creaked open and Arthit was calling out to his grandparents loudly, "Grandpa? Grandma? I'm here."

As I entered the cosy house, I saw a few frames of pictures by the wall. Most of them are about a little boy. I tried to peek at it but stopped instantly as I thought that it's rude to look around without permission.

"You can look at them, we don't mind."

And that's my cue. I took a big step forward towards the pictures after giving a thankful smile to Arthit's father and saw a little boy laying on his stomach with his naked butt facing the camera. He was looking at the camera from his shoulder and was smiling really brightly, showing off his cute dimple.

"Can I touch it?" I asked, quite timidly.

You see, I'm really afraid of my future father-in-law. He hasn't approved of me yet so I don't really want to get on his bad side.

"Yes." He placed his car keys on the table by the wall of photos while faking a cough. I immediately picked up the picture frame and was looking at it before turning it around.

'Oon'

Oh, this is my baby Arthit then.

With his naked butt.

"Stop looking at his nude picture and follow me." I was startled when Arthit's father exclaimed sternly. I quickly put down the picture and followed him as he strides into the living room.

"Mom, dad."

I looked up and saw Arthit hugging his grandmother while jutting out his lips.

His grandma seems nice.

"Who's this kid?"

Oh, his grandpa is the scary one.

"Good morning, I'm Kongpob Suthiluck and I'm Arthit's senior in university."

Well, I would like to introduce myself as Arthit's soon to be boyfriend but you might be able to guess what will happen next.

"Your senior, Oon?" Arthit's grandpa asked as he caressed his hair softly.

Oh, he is really biased.

"Mmhmm." Arthit nodded intently and his grandma chuckled.

"Take a seat, young man. I'll go make some tea for you."

Before I could say anything back, Arthit's grandma had already left for the kitchen.

"Sit."

And I sit, gazing back at Arthit's grandpa. He doesn't seem as friendly as his wife.

"Dad, you're scaring him."

Is Arthit's dad trying to help me? That's something unexpected.

"You're scaring him too, son. I'm not blind, you know?"

Arthit's father could only clear his throat, glancing to the side.

"Grandpa, we're here to visit your strawberry farm. Can we go there?"

"Of course, let grandpa bring you there later."

"You're not going there with your knees still hurting like that." Arthit's grandma came back in with few glasses of warm tea.

"You can call me grandma too, Kongpob." She said as she placed a glass of tea on the coffee table near me.

I nodded to her and gave her a small smile.