A/N

Hey guys, I wanted to thank all of you for reading, voting and commenting on my story. I'm really grateful for that as it motivates me in writing and updating my stories. Thanks for your support and let's meet again in my other stories or books.

Officially signing off,
harr__lli
_______________________________________

I've published three new books so please let me shamelessly promote them here.
And I'm sorry that my editing skills aren't that great to create a good cover.
_______________________________________

Description:
"

He's just a specimen, nothing more, Arthit!" The scientist speaks to himself and turns to look at the neko that had changed into a half cat and half human as he meowed seductively while laying on the metal surgery table.

"Come here, human." He wags his tail and licks his lips alluringly, beckoning him to come forward.

And the next thing Arthit knows, he's the one laying on the table.
_______________________________________

Description:This book is solely for one shots and AUs of our beloved couple Kongpob Arthit and Krist Singto

Description:
This book is solely for one shots and AUs of our beloved couple Kongpob Arthit and Krist Singto.
_______________________________________

Description:Never in Krist's mind would he be following one of the most popular gaming live streamer for such a long period of time

Description:
Never in Krist's mind would he be following one of the most popular gaming live streamer for such a long period of time. But that streamer is no ordinary streamer. What made Krist deeply attracted to him was his voice.

"I've heard that today, Bangkok is gonna be raining. So, please shut your windows tight and take care as well." The streamer said, his voice deep and mellow and Krist was focusing on his voice instead of the game he's playing.

"Kit, why are you blushing?" Krist who's staring at his laptop instantly turned back and saw his mother standing by the door.

"I'm not blushing, mom. It's just that the weather is too hot."

"But it's raining now in Bangkok."
_______________________________________
That's it from me guys. Thank you as always and have a nice day.
❤️❤️❤️