Chapter 14

Arthit's POV
It's almost 9.30pm when I finished cooking. They serve themselves with pasta and we're sitting around the table, gobbling down the food.

"Hey, did you guys hear about the trip that the student council will hold during the first week of semester break?" Toota asked all of us as he tried to sneak a meatball from Bright's plate.

"Oh, the trip that the seniors will be joining too?" Prem lifted his head, saying with his mouth full of food.

"You're disgusting!" Toota covered Prem's mouth with a tissue and rolled his eyes while answering him," Yeah, that trip. I heard that it'll be a 2 days and 1 night trip and we'll be going to the beach too."

"Is it true, Arthit?" I nodded and Bright excitedly jumped out of his seat. He started flexing his nonexistent muscle, smiling smugly.

"Yeah, I get to show off my hot bod to the girls there. I'm sure they will all fall for me."

"All I see is fats around your body so please stop embarrassing yourself." Toota clicked his tongue and scooted closer to Knot,"See Bright, these are muscles. Look at them." He caresses Knot's arm and wiggles his brows seductively.

"My muscles have different genes, okay? They're those soft and flabby ones, not like Knot's. But still they're of high quality and drool worthy." Bright winked at Toota only to get hit by a spoon thrown by Prem.

"Keep lying to yourself, even Arthit has a better looking body than you." I choked at what Prem said and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Me?" I pointed at myself.

I'm a really honest kid so let me tell you, I don't do sports. But I'll swim occasionally and I doubt that I've a good looking figure. My friends have always called me cute and I'm sure I'm quite chubby, that's why they rather call me adorable and not handsome.

"Yeah, Arthit definitely looks better than you Bright." Bright looked at Toota, not believing what he said. He gave me a once-over and shook his head.

"I see nothing worth drooling on him." He's staring at me and I started feeling a little uncomfortable. It felt like he's stripping me with his eyes and eww, friends don't do that.

"Bright my man, you have to open your eyes wider."Toota pulled me up from my seat and stood behind me.

"See this?" I haven't even turned back to look at them when I felt a smack on my butt.

What the hell just happened?!!

"See this juicy perky ass here? I'll turn into a top just to fuck him."

Seriously? My friend is thinking about doing things to me all this time?

Heat started creeping up my face and it intensified when all my friends started staring at my butt tentatively.

"Guys, c-can you stop staring?" I covered my butt with both of my hands but only to hear Knot exclaimed.

"Woah, that's really a great butt we've here. Can't believe Arthit has such a treasure on him."

"Our little friend here is really fuckable and I don't mind having sex with him one day." Not Prem too.

I quickly stepped back, with my hands still on my butt.

"Stop it, guys! You're all being weird now!" I was backing away, panicking when Bright slowly stepped towards me. I pushed his chest as he leaned too close to me. My face was so flustered that my mind was starting to go haywire.

"Y-you guys are perverts!" I shoved him away harshly and ran to my room, not bothering to finish up my share of pasta. I locked the door and sat down on the floor trying to catch my breath.

This is too weird. Too fudging weird.

_______________________________________

Knot's POV
"Umm... guys? I don't think it's really good to tease Arthit like this. He's a shy and innocent kid. He might get traumatized, you know?" I said to them as Bright started to eat Arthit's food from his plate. He's like a vulture sometimes.

"Oh puh-lease, Knot! Don't tell me you didn't enjoy teasing him." Toota uttered while stealing some food from Bright.

Seriously, are they 5-year-old kids or what? What's the fun in stealing each other's food anyway?

"Yeah, I have to admit it's kinda fun." Prem sat back on his chair and sipped on his drink.

"He's so flustered he reminds me of red bean mochi." Toota said exaggeratedly.

"And what? You're gonna eat him for real?" Prem lifted an eyebrow, looking from his cup.

"Well, his ass looks really nice and sexy though. His future partner will be so lucky to get to fuck his beautiful ass." I rolled my eyes hearing what Toota said.

"Hmm, I've seen him relatively close with Kongpob lately." Toota tapped his chin while thinking about the few times that they bumped into Kongpob and Arthit. It's obvious that Kongpob is teasing Arthit with those blushing cheeks of his.

"Maybe our handsome Greek god can land his hands on that perky ass?" Toota blinked his eyes rapidly while caressing my arms again. I shoved him away and drank the water in my glass, cooling my head before I started to kill one of these clowns.

"Well, it's for sure our baby Oon here has a little something on Khun Kongpob."

"Yeah, he thought he hid it really well. But he's all heart eyes when seeing Kongpob and I can't even count how many times he blushed in front of him in a single conversation."

"But do you think they'll be together?" Prem's question silenced all of us.

We all knew why Arthit had cried that day but we also knew that he didn't want us to know. So we act dumb and accept his stupid explanation about crying over unfit contacts. He didn't know we're standing right in front of his door the whole time he was crying. It broke our heart when we heard him trying to muffle his sobs. Bright even went to buy his pink milk in the middle of the night just in case things got worse and after a few hours of crying, he stopped. When we entered his room using the spare key, he's already asleep with a dry streak of tears on his face. He was even mumbling in his sleep, saying that he doesn't deserve to even think about having Kongpob. This kid is being too insecure and it worried the hell out of us.

To us, Ai'Oon is the best and I don't think that brat, Kongpob deserves him at all. And luckily, he's smiling the next day although I can see through his façade.

But nonetheless, we're still worried about his one sided love.

"He'll be fine. He has us." I said to them and they smiled knowingly.

A/N:
Hey guys, thanks for the 1k+ reads so I did a double update as an appreciation to all of you readers.

I have something important to ask.
Do you guys want this story to be all fluff from now on or more dramas in it? If it's fluff, this story will only be around 20 chapters. But if it's drama, I'll add more angst, smuts and even mpreg if requested and it'll be way way longer than 20 chapters.

To be honest, I've already thought about the scenes to write if it's more on dramas and I prefer to write angst and drama more cause that's the main reason I wrote this story. I want angst!

Please do tell me your opinions so that I can decide what to write as in a few chapters, I'll be writing the turning point of either it'll be fluff or angst and drama.
Thank you❤️