Chapter 18

Kongpob's POV
I really hate it when they were curious about the person that I had loved. It's all in the past and I admit that it was because I wanted to forget he,r that's why I'd been dating every girl I saw.

But these days, I've been distracted by a certain someone and I knew that she's no longer in my heart.

I was really upset when they wanted to know more about my past and I was so annoyed that I started to drown myself in alcohol. I was quite tipsy when Arthit found me at the beach.

Well, him being there was actually enough to coax me and I felt better. But my racing heart isn't and I kept on gulping my beer till I got really drunk.

A failed attempt to calm my heart.

I couldn't actually remember what happened later on but I've got the best dream ever. Like ever.

The next morning, I was woken up by the loud snores of my roommate, Bright, Arthit's best friend and the blazing sunlight that shone from the windows.

After the dream last night, I was actually hoping that Arthit is the one sharing a room with me. Maybe I can go find him later on the bus.

Flashback Starts

I was laying in my bed when I saw Arthit standing by it. He looks so ethereal under the dim moonlight. His pale creamy skin looks so alluring and I couldn't resist the temptation. When I saw that he's about to leave, I quickly pulled him just for him to fall on my chest. I can sense that he's panicking with him glancing all around but not at me.

I couldn't let him leave. Not without getting what I wanted for so long.

I grabbed his nape and pulled him into a kiss. It started innocent but eventually became a heated one and I was aroused just by a simple kiss with him. This never happened and I'm glad that it's with him. Our breaths intermingled when he was gasping for air after our kiss.

His skin reddened as I slowly kissed down his jaw to the base of his neck and I noticed him shutting his eyes, body shivering slightly while he's panting heavily. The pleasure was so overwhelming that he didn't realize that I had flipped him over and was now hovering above him. I bit on his pale neck, wanting to leave my marks on him. But when I heard him groaning loudly in pain, I licked the wound to ease him and littered butterfly kisses on his exposed chest. His buttons were already popped open harshly and they flew all over the place. I started grinding my hips as he mewled like a little kitten.

But I'd never expected that my little kitten could be a bold and feisty one when he shoved me back to the bed. He grinded his hips down and I could feel my precum leaked, staining my boxers. I was on the verge of exploding when he was nipping on my lips all the while frictioning his bulging crotch on mine.

I knew he was about to give in when I saw someone open the door and I called out to her immediately.

"P'!" Get out!

I wanted her to leave.

I wanted to savour my time with Arthit here. It's rare for him to be so bold despite his shy nature.

I wanted to make him mine this time and I won't deny anymore.

I fell for him. Hard.

But I guess Arthit heard me and saw her too as he pushed me away and ran out of the room.

My head was so dizzy that when I tried to get out of bed, I promptly fell back and blacked out.

Flashback Ends

I looked at Bright, who was sleeping on the other bed and massaged my throbbing temple. I got up and saw the mess on the floor. It was like someone left the room in a hurry, without caring about running into the things that were placed all over the room. I picked up my luggage and found some medicine. After taking it to ease my headache, I went to the bathroom to freshen up.

I was washing my face when I looked into the mirror. I saw a bite wound on my upper lip. It was the same one in my dream. The one that Arthit accidentally made when he heard me call out 'P''. I touched on the wound and it was aching a little. I then looked down to my neck and noticed some hickeys on me.

Did something really happen yesterday?

It's not only a dream?

But with whom?

I was in so much confusion when I left the bathroom and bumped into Bright.

"Woah, dude! You had some yesterday? Not bad." He gave me a once over and nodded his head.

"Did you see anyone yesterday when you came back?"

"Hmm, I only saw you laying on the bed and no one else. Why? You forgot who that person was?" He smirked amusingly and shook his head as he entered the bathroom.

So, that means I really did something last night. I'm not sure how far I go but I know we at least had a heavy make out.

I'll find out later when I meet up with the others. Maybe I can find some clues.

I went to my luggage and began packing as we'll be leaving after lunch.

I was so deep in my thoughts while packing and I heard Bright yelling on a phone call. He left without saying anything and I didn't really have the mood to care about him. I went to pick up my phone that had dropped under the bed and I saw a blue button.

Is it from that person's shirt?

So, who was it?

A girl? A boy?

Or was it Arthit yesterday?

But nonetheless, I realized my feelings from a wet dream and it felt great.

With that, I made up my mind to find that person and apologize. After all of that, I'll start courting my kitten and make him mine so that everything isn't only a dream.

A/N:
So guys, it's a misunderstanding!!!
I hope you like this chapter and don't hate Kong anymore.
Thanks for reading, voting and commenting.