- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

— 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏
"𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚛𝚗"

"three days, it took her three days to reply to your texts, kathy. she even used some shitty excuse on you that she's been busy. you can't tell me she doesn't have a minute of spare time to answer to you! i don't think you want someone like that in your life," the british girl said to her friend as they're walking through the hallways of their hero academy in london.

y/n pouts her lips as she sees her best friend look so miserable. she's been having trouble with her girlfriend lately, and the single friend y/n is, has to help her with her relationship problems. not that she has any idea what she needs to say, but internet is always there to help.

the other girl sighs and nods, looking at her best friend. "you're right, y/n... but i love her so much that i don't want to let her go! she's only three hours away. even you and katsuki can manage to hold a relationship, and you guys live miles away from each other!" the girl exclaims, projecting her situation on her best friend's one.

"hold on," y/n says, focusing her (e/c)-eyes on her best friend. "me and katsuki are a total different story. we're just best friends, you and yumi are in a relationship."

kathy shrugs and opens the door to their classroom, motioning for y/n to get in the classroom, and so she does. she then enters the classroom as well, and they both sit down at their desk.

"it's almost the same. anyway, what i'm trying to say is that her reason doesn't make sense to me, but i still want her. how can i fix this?"

y/n shrugs at her friend, "i don't know kathy, i'm sorry," she mumbles, then feeling her phone vibrate in her pockets.

the female takes her phone out of her pocket and smiles when she sees the familiar name pop up on her screen. her other best friend texted her, finally.

katsukii || 9:34 pm
you still in school?

y/n || 1:34 pm
yes sadly, why? c:

y/n || 1:34 pm
you want to text?

katsukii || 9:34 pm
no, i would never want such
a thing like that. lol

katsukii || 9:35 pm
just wondering.

y/n || 1:35 pm
suuureee thing sunshine

the said male, being all the way in japan, sighed to his phone as he was laying in his bed. yes, he really wants to talk to her. he wants to know how her life is, what she has been doing that day and how she's feeling.

however, he would never ask her that.

instead, all he does is insult her on a daily basis and make fun of her, hoping she will talk about her day anyway and ignoring all his comments. this way, he'll still know how she's doing without needing to be nice and actually ask her about it.

'cause you see, bakugo katsuki would never do such a thing like that. asking people about their day? tch, pathetic.

the male sighs to himself and looks at his phone. what to say next? is there even an option? he doesn't want to come off as desperate. that's something katsuki would never be.

but still, he finds himself typing a message back to the girl he's been thinking about all day.

katsukii || 9:40 pm
want to facetime later
tonight?

he mentally facepalms himself as he sends the message, immediately regretting his sentence. please don't think about it as something special.

he places his phone down, closing his eyes. ugh, why does he always act that way around that girl? he's a hotheaded person, but for some reason he feels the need to be nice to the british girl across his phone.

katsuki feels his phone vibrate, and he bites his lip before he takes his phone in his hands.

y/n || 1:42 pm
texting in secret rn but

y/n || 1:42 pm
i'll call you after school x

oh, how katsuki's heart starting beating faster when he saw those words on his phone screen.