- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

— 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗
"𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚝."

"what?" the girl asks, eyes on her former best friend as he points at the guy covered in collapsed wall. "what do you want me to do?"

"show me how much of a hero you can be, l/n. i wonder why you got placed in class 1-a after all."

katsuki crosses his arms and looks at the girl, her (e/c) eyes focused on his bright red ones. he has a smirk around his lips and watches her mumble some words, not knowing what to do.

"y'all going to help me or what? i can't lay here all day!" the guy from team b calls out, rolling his eyes at the two. why does he need to be rescued by these two? one of them is an asshole and the other one doesn't even know what to do.

"do you want to die or something?!"

katsuki focusses his attention on the guy and shows his explosions. "i'll let you die if you don't shut your mouth, you damn extra. let her do what she needs to do and shut your damn mouth."

the guy frowns but looks away. "whatever, asshole."

katsuki decides to ignore the insult that came from the guy his mouth, not wanting to give him any more attention. it's a waste of his energy anyway. he's had enough of all these extras who think they're better than him.

"kats..." the girl says, looking at her hands. "i don't know what you want from me."

"you were the one that thought i would fuck it up if i used my quirk. you didn't even know what my plan was and followed me with all these assumptions of me. show me what you would do, then. how would you save this guy, huh?"

the girl blushes and looks up, watching as katsuki walks towards the other side of the room. he leans against the wall and nods to the guy. "i'll be here and watch."

y/n her eyes wander to the guy. he has yet again another smirk on his face. "yeah, how would you save me?"

"oh shut up you damn extra! i'll blast your face off if you don't keep your mouth shut."

the metal-quirk female looks at her costume and closes her eyes. think, y/n. what would you do if you were a hero? would you create something? what would you do?

"come on, l/n! we don't have all day, you know?" katsuki shouts, yawning fakely. "i'm getting bored over here!"

the female turns around and throws her hands in the air. "alright!" she screams, then focussing her (e/c) eyes on katsuki, clenching her jaw. "what do you want to hear, katsuki?!"

the explosion-quirk male pushes himself off the wall and walks towards the female, now standing only a few inches away from her. he looks down on her. y/n notices the sweat dripping from his forehead.

why is he sweating so much? oh right, it's his damn quirk.

"you know it, y/n."

the girl her eyes widen and she looks at katsuki, mouth falling open. she starts to stammer some words, but she can't seem to get sentences out of her mouth.

katsuki only smirks down at her and moves a bit closer, locking his eyes with her. "you know exactly what i want to hear."

"you do know my first name!"

"of course i know your first name, dumb bitch. i just never use it."

he shrugs and leans away from her, then giving the guy a quick glance. they still need to save him. katsuki knows people are watching them, so he might need to do something and save this guy. without using his quirk, of course.

he walks away from his former best friend and watches the collapsed wall, eyeing every inch of the pieces. he then moves some parts out of the way, making sure to grab the ones that aren't being used for support by other parts.

katsuki throws all the stones away from the guy and then holds up the last part, allowing the guy to get out.

"are you going to help or not, dumb bitch? make yourself useful."

y/n nods shortly and runs towards the guy, then grabbing his arms and supporting him to get out of this mess. she supports him while they walk away from the collapsed wall, then letting go of him when they arrive at the entrance of the room.

"bring him upstairs, i'll look for more victims."

the female wants to reply to his statement, but he's already gone. y/n frowns as she watches him walk away, then turning to the guy that's still holding onto her.

"can you walk?"

"no, that's why i'm still leaning onto you. let's get upstairs, i'm done listening to you two fight about nothing at all! what was that even about? y'all married or something?"

"shut the fuck up."

y/n sighs and starts walking towards the exit, ready to bring the victim upstairs while thinking about a certain ash-blonde.

yeah, what even was that?