- 𝟏𝟎𝐤 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

— 𝟏𝟎𝐤 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜

y/n || 13:23 pm
i'm going to beat your ass

kats <3 || 13:23 pm
you wish, dumb bitch.

katsuki rolls his eyes as he sends the text to his girlfriend, then putting his phone in his bag. he puts on his mask and crosses his arms.

"you slow bastards, hurry the fuck up!"

katsuki rolls his eyes at his classmates and walks past them, making sure to hit midoriya on the shoulder. midoriya his eyes widen and his mouth opens. "kacchan! look out!"

"what did you say?!"

the boy turns around, midoriya his eyes widening even more now. the green-haired boy starts moving his hands repeatedly. "nothing! nothing!" he screams, which leads to kirishima and kaminari laughing.

"oi, bakugo never changes..."

"unless it comes to l/n!" the hardening-quirk guy says, crossing his arms. "he's a total softy when it comes to her. do you think he'll win against her?"

"no way!" kaminari screams, his eyes widening. "i think he'll let her win. have you seen how he's around her? there is no way he's going all out on her."

"i think he'll win. there is no one stopping him from winning, not even a girl."

"oi! want to make a bet?"

"oh yeah, the bet is on, kaminari!"

the two boys high five each other. midoriya and katsuki are still shouting while iida tries to shush them. with no luck of course. but good for them, it's time to get out of the changing rooms and have their training.

a few minutes later and all the students are standing on ground beta, ready for their training. they all wonder what the training is going to be this time.

"kats!" y/n shouts as she sees her boyfriend walking up to the rest of the class. he's looking annoyed as always, but makes sure to peck y/n's lips shortly as he walks past her.

a small blush forms on y/n's cheeks at his gesture. jiro widens her eyes, "oh my!" she mumbles, her eyes wandering to katsuki who's walking away towards his friends. "does he do that often?"

the (h/c)-haired girl nods, her locks bumping up at down at her movements. "yeah!" she says, a smile forming on her lips. "he's starting to do it more often. he used to never do it but every now and then he tries to steal a kiss from me and he doesn't even care who's around."

"who would've thought that bakugo would be such a simp for a girl," jiro says, a smile forming on her lips. "it's really cute, though."

y/n smiles at her friend. "yeah, i can understand why everyone finds it surprising. but trust me, he's one of the sweetest when he likes you," she says, winking to jiro.

the girl laughs. "oh! i can imagine. i'm glad he's nice to you. if he isn't, you know where to find me," she says, sending y/n a wink back.

both girls laugh, and right after that, all might starts to shout some words to make the class silent.

aizawa starts to explain the training. they'll fight in duo's. one of the teams are the robbers, they have to steal a (fake) diamond from the other team. the robbers don't know where the protecting team is hiding the diamond, so first the protecting team needs to find a place where they can hide and protect the diamond. they've got five minutes for that, and after that it's time for the robbers to try and steal the diamond.