- 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

— 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
"𝚑𝚒! 𝚒'𝚖 𝚢/𝚗 𝚕/𝚗. 𝚒'𝚖 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚗."

katsuki frowns as he answers y/n's facetime call, putting his phone down as he watches her face close to the camera.

"hi!" his girlfriend says, smiling to the camera and trying to see her boyfriend from the weird angle she is in. the girl watches her screen, seeing the ash-blonde put on his shoes.

"why are you calling me?" the explosion-quirk male asks her, standing up a little and running a hand through his hair. "i'm literally at the other side of the hallway, y/n."

the girl nods and smiles even wider, "yeah, i know! i just wanted to talk to you, cause you can't see my dress yet."

katsuki frowns at her words, then turning his face to look at the girl on his screen. "why not? we're not getting married, loser," he says, then grabbing one of his black tank tops to put on.

"not now at least," the female mumbles as she looks down a bit, then turning her head back to the camera. "and i know that too! it's just that it's a special occasion and i want you to be surprised!"

"you're only meeting my parents."

"that's special, katsuki! plus, we've been dating for half a year now and i think that is special too."

katsuki laughs a little, then walking to his phone and grabbing it from his nightstand. "you're not wrong. it is pretty special that i'm dating someone. my friends keep wondering why you're still with me."

"they've got no idea how cute you are," the female says, looking at het boyfriends face and thinking about the fact that she just loves him so much.

"and how handsome, amazing, pretty, adorable, caring, beautiful, strong, attractive, loving–"

"alright, alright," katsuki says, cutting his girlfriend off, "i get it, y/n. stop that. are you ready? because i am."

y/n smiles as she watches katsuki blush a little, trying not to show her how her words made him feel. but she knows him too well and is already happy that she made the male flatterned, something that almost never happens. katsuki bakugo is really hard to crack, but she did it.

"i'm ready, kats. are you picking me up?"

the male rolls his eyes at her and moves his finger to the end button on his phone. "i'll see you at the elevator, dumbass." and with that he ends the call and stands up, ready to leave to his parents' house.

the two yuuei students arrive at the bakugo household a little later, both now standing in front of the front door. y/n is shaking a little, very nervous about meeting her boyfriend's parents.

she keeps wondering what katsuki his parents will think of her. will they like her? will they hate her? will they notice her foreign accent? she keeps wondering stupid, irrelevant questions, and she can't help it.

"what if they don't like me?" the female asks, her (e/c) eyes now focused on katsuki. the male just shrugs and opens the door, then letting his girlfriend in first.

"those stupid hags can go fuck them selves if they don't like you."

y/n walks inside and takes off her shoes once she's inside. katsuki follows her and does the same, then walking further towards the living room, assuming his parents are waiting there.

"oh, that's nice," y/n mumbles to katsuki's words. she looks around the decorated hallway, spotting some art and some pictures of an angry looking katsuki.