- 𝟓𝟎𝐤 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

— 𝟓𝟎𝐤 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
"𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝚋𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘 𝚔𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒."

y/n || 7:34 pm
i'm almost ready

kats <3 || 7:35 pm
bitch, i don't care

y/n || 7:35 pm
shut the fuck up
pomeranian

kats <3 || 7:36 pm
i don't think i want to
date you anymore

y/n || 7:36 pm
too bad

y/n || 7:36 pm
you're stuck with me
forever

kats <3 || 7:37 pm
just hurry the fuck up
you dumb bitch

katsuki smiles a little at his phone, placing it face down on his desk. he ties his shoe laces and fixes his hair a little, looking as great as ever.

he grabs his phone from his desk again and puts it in his pockets. short after he walks towards his door, opening it and walking out of his dorm room. he waits at his door, looking around a little.

"bakugo!"

katsuki looks up and sees his friend. the lad smiles at him and walks towards him, also looking good. "you ready?" he asks him to which bakugo nods a little.

"yeah, why wouldn't i be? i'm always ready, shitty hair."

kirishima laughs at his friends his words. "well, it's not like you're the date-type of guy. plus, i don't think you've ever been on a double date before!"

the male rolls his eyes at his friend. "no, i haven't. and you haven't even been on a date before so shut the fuck up."

kirishima wants to answer to his best friend, but as he's about to do that, the two girls that are supposed to be their date for the day walk around the corner.

kirishima widens his eyes at the sight of his crush, looking away instantly as he sees her smile. she looks absolutely stunning. he feels so lucky to be on a date with her.

"kiri! you look amazing!" y/n shouts, smiling at her friend. she walks to him and pats his hair a little, smiling cutely at him.

katsuki widens his eyes. "excuse you, dumb bitch? i'm right here, you stupid–"

the (h/c)-haired female turns her body towards her boyfriend and places a soft peck on his lips. she smirks a little and leans away, then grabbing his hand in hers.

"and you look like a snack, bakugo katsuki."

he nods to her words and squeezes her hand a little, letting her know that she's his girlfriend and that he's not happy with the way she complimented his friend.

but then again, y/n is just very friendly and she loves to tease katsuki. she'll do it again and he knows it, but it's alright. she also knows that she's his, and that he's hers.

"are we ready to go?"

y/n turns towards the two others and smiles, then walking away and taking katsuki with her. "because we are! come on, kirishima and ashido, we're going on a double date!"

half an hour later, the four students are sitting in a cute and small restaurant, all with a menu in front of their faces.

y/n and ashido are both discussing what they're going to get and kirishima and katsuki are just looking at their menu while they're doing the same, but then seperately.